mods pls lock.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by J23S

I've been in a situation similar and me personally I just let it go and cut the chick off altogether and recently she hit me up on fb like nothing happened and she got ignored and deleted. Just forget about her and let her relationship play out. Besides she has the body of a 12 yr old boy and the long face of zebra
May I ask if she was in her 60's
Believe it or not she was 24
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ultimate revenge would be to sleep with her man. yes, sleep with her man. full circle karma #@@!

if youre gonna act like a female, might as well go all the way
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you are the side $*!% then you better act like the side $*!%. It isn't her fault you caught feelings.

Now if you didnt elaborate fully and you BOTH caught feelings and she was telling you a bunch of @@%%##*# lies about how she loves you or eventually wants to be with you and then just bounced on you? Ok I can see you getting teary eyed, but never cross that %@$%* line. Let karma get her.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn all that

OP

GO FOR IT, she did you dirty now do her dirty..............females do it all the time.

Be the better person and let it go. Just go out and find someone better.

ultimate revenge would be to sleep with her man. yes, sleep with her man. full circle karma #@@!

This!
eek.gif
roll.gif

op send the email because you would be doing it for her bf's own good and while he might be mad at first somewhere down the line he would appreciate you for it. if you knew they were together and still smashing he might not be as appreciative but in the end he'll realize it's better off finding out his girl is a %@%! then being oblivious to whats going on in front of him.

send the email with pics and details and never talk to the girl again and giggle like a little school girl when she calls you all sorts of mean names next time you see her around.

Took her horse looking @!@ to the stable now she's running the fields. I say put her in the derby and air it all out!

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

If you are the side $*!% then you better act like the side $*!%. It isn't her fault you caught feelings.

Now if you didnt elaborate fully and you BOTH caught feelings and she was telling you a bunch of @@%%##*# lies about how she loves you or eventually wants to be with you and then just bounced on you? Ok I can see you getting teary eyed, but never cross that %@$%* line. Let karma get her.
bolded part was my situation. i met the family several times, all the friends in this area (boyfriend is in new york).

I will just let it go though. Although we began as friends, she started to come on to me strongly & it took me a while to return interest (I was pursueing other opportunities). I caught feelings, and she left me high & dry when I was having tough times. So, it just really pissed me off. But I've seen the light and understand what the situation really was. I just happen to love getting even haha.

That being said, I'll just take the L and keep it moving. Enjoyed some of the comments in here though, NT always humorous

If it hurts just do it son.....

theres is nothing better than seeing these rats crying when they get busted.

or just catch some HIV.... smash her one last time (chloroform if needed) send her back to her house..... then all 3 of you can die and make this world a better place

You caught feelings.
laugh.gif

Step your jumpoff game up.

Originally Posted by trunks206

This!
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

JD617 wrote:
You're not even her main and you're upset?

Seriously.
laugh.gif

Yea man ...
laugh.gif
 dont trip off her.

If you hit that sshhhhhhhhh iiiittttt already 

let it go.

She'll call you soon and want some more.

Give it to her ..... give it to her quick, get yours and walk out and never talk to her again.

Originally Posted by JD617

You're not even her main and you're upset?

Seriously.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
what part of the game is this? so you agreed to be the side dish and caught feelings then got mad when she returned to the entree? N_ like you leave women confused, go find someone who isnt attached, Romeo.

Who gets revenge on someone? Life isn't a soap opera. Something bad happens you deal with it an move on.

OP I put myself in your position, and I can tell that you were hurt by this not only because she up and left you dry but while you were going through some personal issues as well as being friends beforehand.

With that said you have to understand that she doesn't OWE to be nice to you and ask you how your coping and +$!% like that, those kinda people you cut off from the get-go. You got tangled up in these things because you probably felt good being the one she was cheating on her b/f with. If anything you deserve what happened to you. Sorry it's gotta come out like that but seriously since I as well as other NT'ers try to put themeselves in your shoes, you should try and put yourself into her b/f's shoes.

To take revenge will only cause uncessary drama. Seriously you got played as well as the b/f you should just hope she'll get hers in the future and take this ordeal as a lesson learned.

This could turn out very ugly if you meddle in the girls affairs. And plus she's a beast dude get over it and relax.

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I SERIOUSLY WANT A PIECE. YES THIRST IS STRONG ON THIS ONE. NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT, NOT EVEN DIRTY, BUT I WANT A PIECE.

I"M NOT SNITCHING IF I WERE YOU, I"M LOOKING FOR SOME MORE.

Back
Top Bottom