money and violence

Run up on him masked up, pistol whip a couple times n let him know there's more coming if he don't pay the plug ASAP
pimp.gif
that's what I was about to say. Hell they don't even have to talk. Just grab some paper and write the words down for dude. lol

Yeah, all Miz and Rafe have to do is throw a mask on.
Shane really couldn't do anything in that area, who knows who is watching right now. I don't like the fact that Shane tipped Ray off.

His new name really should be Short Bus Shane, pretty sure Boone was on that short bus as a kid too

Shane still looking and so many potential shootouts, 1 with Boone and Ray.  Another with Gunna if he comes back and he better bring them 3 wolves from Brownsville with him cause he's tried twice by himself and he clearly need a lot more help to get the job done.  And then another one with Renaldo and Chase

Gunna ain't hitting no shots tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think Cane ends up bodying Bars somehow

Last edited:
This episode was crazyyyy

Shane should've swiss cheesed Ray when he had the chance in that stairwell.
Jessica is a deadman walking, I feel like Miz is gonna make Madison put in that work.

At the trap spot? and on the same street where Shane lives where police are already on his tail? nah, not a good look at all. And why would Jessica be dead? Rafe just has to take that L and keep it moving.

Both squares are dead in the show now with Joe and Archie

I wish they were both still there. I didn't mind Joe or Archie, provided balance. Archie's character was pointless though if they killed him off.

Some of y'all so damn thirsty to post. Just cause y'all sat up all night waiting for the episode don't mean everybody else did. Stop spoiling **** or put your post in a spoiler. Type of cats to see a movie and spoil it for everybody else :smh:

Then what is the point of this thread? I thought it was to discuss the show. If you haven't watched the latest episode don't come in this thread, and unsubscribe if you get notifications. It's that simple.

I think it's safe to say Shane might literally be ******ed at this point..It take 2 weeks to see you had a voicemail from Joe?

It does happen. Personally, there's been times I forgot I got a voicemail and it's sitting there for a long *** while.

But for some reason I have a feeling it will be Kane that will be the 1 putting in work :smh: :lol:

Is Kane going to get his gun back? I feel like him hiding it again was a storyline setup for the final episode.

Episode was lit but...
BAD MON NO RUNNIN! is my ish fa real

MAN. I was so hype to hear that song again.

Anyone follow Mister on IG?
It sound like he's throwing some hints out there but idk

Last edited:
THIS EPISODE WAS LIT!!!

Side note: anyone notice the laundry mat dude mysteriously changed shirts when he went down the stairs early in the episode? At first he was wearing a Crate shirt and then he had on a yellow shirt and vest when he got downstairs

THIS EPISODE WAS LIT!!!

Side note: anyone notice the laundry mat dude mysteriously changed shirts when he went down the stairs early in the episode? At first he was wearing a Crate shirt and then he had on a yellow shirt and vest when he got downstairs
lmao I was about to post the exact same thing

THIS EPISODE WAS LIT!!!

I missed that one but kane wering the same outfit at two different points on the episode bothered me for some reason.

I think boone gonna body ray and Shane/Ray gonna body Boone or Boone is gonna get caught up by the police

Side note, I'm proud of Kane for checking that lame that her baby mother is dating. Really hoping for dude to get bodied. I bet Captain Save a Pro won't try running off at the mouth to Rafe

The boyfriend was way too calm for someone who had a gun put in his face. He looks like the type that only dates women with children. That definitely wasn't the first this has happened to him.

I knew Tai had it coming but him and Leon made the funniest duo. In salty that Tai only had like 3 scenes this season and he was hilarious in season 1

I knew something was gonna be happen to Archie outside I thought it was gonna be one of the kids to he almost fought in the last episode.

This episode was Lit , my man black ran faster than Marion Jones out the house though :rofl:

Next episode, I predict that Mista gets shot by Bars

Or

He gets hit by a rental car from Z Motors (driven by Kane)

Yo I didn't expect them to do Archie like that. I thought they were going to throw a twist in there where he's the one that killed shorty's ex...and that's the reason he did time...understand what Moe was trying to do with the message but that was a waste of a good character

THIS EPISODE WAS LIT!!!

I missed that one but kane wering the same outfit at two different points on the episode bothered me for some reason.
:lol: basically came to post this. Mad inconsistencies. Dude walked down stairs with a whole new fit. I think they shot those Kane scenes at the same time, so thats why he had the same fit on.

Im glad Tai's dead tbh. But he shoulda had more screen time so you feel he deserved it. Coulda easily gave him Archies screen time. We didn't need to see how an excon moves after he comes home & gets bodied on some innocent iish.

Right now Im just interested in what happens to Black & Jessica lol.

:lol: basically came to post this. Mad inconsistencies. Dude walked down stairs with a whole new fit. I think they shot those Kane scenes at the same time, so thats why he had the same fit on.

Im glad Tai's dead tbh. But he shoulda had more screen time so you feel he deserved it. Coulda easily gave him Archies screen time. We didn't need to see how an excon moves after he comes home & gets bodied on some innocent iish.

Right now Im just interested in what happens to Black & Jessica lol.

I'm mad they killed Archie like that though. I actually thought that he would be caught at the wrong place at the wrong time dealing with Bars and get sent back to jail. The wrongful shooting thing is played out, keep in mind they already touched on the Mike Brown situation last season, no need to drill a message in your head.

I too am glad that Tai finally got what was coming to him. But I wish they kept him on and had him be a acquaintance of Ray. That was they could plot on Shane and have that boy shook, and Bars could help him go after them dudes. I have a feeling Boone might get bodied by Bars at some point.

Kane in season 1 and Kane now are two totally different people. The streets are turning that boy into a goon. Jessica is going to catch a bullet in her temple now that Rafe thinks she lined him up.

I actually thought of Sean Bell when Archie got killed. I dont know if that was the scenes intent but that's where it took me. Cat trying to change his life for the better gets senselessly gunned down while Bars wildin on his "**** parole" steez. It didn't add much to the story line tho since Joe already took one for the 'good guys'..

Back
Top Bottom