Most ridiculous ticket you've ever got

Got a no front license ticket when I parked my car outside one day, and the plate was in plain view. Called and filed a complaint, but doubt anything was ever done. 
mean.gif

Im from arizona so we dont have to have a front license plates. I take trips to SD for the weekend with no problems all the time, dont think twice about the plates. Awhile back though, as I pulled on to the freeway, cop pulls me over and gives the front license plate speech. I apologized and told him  I was from AZ and we didnt need them and I was just visiting. He straight up told me he didnt care about my excuse and then proceeded to treat me as if i was a child, asking me if i knew what state I was in and if i knew where the state border was etc

Dude was straight up rude and condescending, but I tried to stay calm and didnt say much back to him. After he ran my plates and insurance, he came back and proceeded to lecture me more about state laws and whatnot. I just nodded my head and said yes sir to everything, even though we were there for over half an hour. As I was about to lose it, he calms down and tells me he was just gonna issue a fix-it ticket. I literally drive straight to a CHP office, take off my back plate, stick it on the front, stop the first officer that came out and showed him the ticket and front my truck. He signs it and I left

Im glad i didnt get a real ticket, but maaann it was just a hassle.

I got one for no insurance, no valid registration, and no license and I clearly had them all. Cop pulled me over while I was sitting at a light and dude was on foot. It was mid day and I was hammered just got done watching my Raiders get in Houston's ***..
I think he did it so He didn't give me a DUI.
Lesson learned but ...
Yeah, he should have just given you a DUI. People like you don't need to be on the road.

$30 ticket for parking backwards at my community college.

The messed up part was, people like to take tickets off your windshield and put em on other cars, so I was parking backwards for weeks. finally I started getting courtesy notices reminding me to pay my ticket(s).

quote]:rollin  I feel for you man

I won't really say it's stupid, but I got a ticket for a headlight being out. I was like "how the hell am I supposed to know my headlight is out"? I just had to get it fixed and go to the police station so that they could verify it. There was a $10 inspection fee, so whatever.

Some of the stuff in here is wild.

Tints...

For all 4 windows...

$540

NYC :smh:

imma take a wild guess and say you were in brooklyn right?

Queens :smh:

Word to @Diego

Tints...

For all 4 windows...

$540

NYC :smh:

They are 98 dollars per window. Got my last tint ticket couple months ago. And I get them quite often. lol Unless they changed it to 135 but I dont think they did.

Most bs ticket I ever got was from a Secaucus cop in NJ. I was coming up on a yield sign, so I did yield but as I exited the yield sign onto the road a ******* cop switched lanes into the lane that comes out from the yield and he gave me a ticket for failing to yield. :smh:

Another bs one was on 20th street near my apt. Its the same block the 10th precient is on. I was going up that block and this one cop in a van threw his reverse lights on (parking on one side is diagonal) and he didnt throw the christmas tree lights on. I thought the dude had a door open because it was a GMC or Chevy van. Because on Gm cars when you open the door, the reverse lights come on. No the dude really wanted to back up. I went by. So driving up the block, he pulls me over. Takes my info and comes back with a ticket for my CLEAR license plate frame. :smh: I know its against the law but damn. Just because I didnt let you out, you pull me over? Grow up. Dude had to look up on his phone to make sure he gave me the ticket, because when he walked up with the ticket he had his phone in his hand reading from a website, the law. SMH

Are you sure it's $98 I believe they are $90 with a $45 surcharge for each window. He also got me for my taillights too.

And the nerve of this dude talking he'll let the rear windshield window slide to cut me some break :smh:

air freshener on the rear view mirror smh... $125 tickekt

That is foul beyond belief.

Also, I know rules differ from state to state but we can learn what not to do from other posts in here.

Queens :smh:

Word to @Diego
Are you sure it's $98 I believe they are $90 with a $45 surcharge for each window. He also got me for my taillights too.

And the nerve of this dude talking he'll let the rear windshield window slide to cut me some break :smh:
That is foul beyond belief.

Also, I know rules differ from state to state but we can learn what not to do from other posts in here.

Yea bro it is 98 per window. The violation fine is 50 but there is a surcharge of 48 that makes it 98.

That 98 bucks thats written on the back of the ticket is what you have to pay. Now I found out that the fine is only 50 because when I went to court and found guilty the judge said ok fine is 50, I had a smile on my face and the surcharge is 48. 98 dollars. :stoneface: So I wasted my time for no reason and could have just paid it. After that happened, I never argued a tint ticket ever again and just pay them online.

Oh and one time a cop tried to write me up for the rear window tint (I left it stock so its factory smoked tinted glass) and he was like yea Im going to ticket you for that. I was like wait a minute. NY law states that if you are not a regular passenger car. and if you are a SUV, you can have your rear windows tinted as dark as you like. I had to pull it up on my phone so the guy wouldnt write me the ticket.

NYPD is full of idiots who write tickets who dont know the law. How the **** are you going to write up someone for something you cant write them up for?

Last edited:
$300 ticket for skateboarding an empty parking lot at 1am.

ticket has held me back from so many jobs bc in Cali that's considered trespassing and vandalism 
mean.gif

Got a $110 ticket for crossing between train cars in Chicago during rush hour.....there was a homeless guy that smelled like hot garbage on the one I left. The cops crossed and pulled me off of the train. Had to appear in court. Stoopid.

Why is it illegal to have clear license playe frames? Doesnt even make sense, I dont even have a license plate frame, I just let the plate hang nakie.

I got excess speeding and reckless driving back in 2008 in my 350Z

The court date was in Intercourse, PA :lol:

I have some fake parking tickets and I'll sometimes put it on windshields of douchebags who double park or just dont know how to park. 
nerd.gif

Why is it illegal to have clear license playe frames? Doesnt even make sense, I dont even have a license plate frame, I just let the plate hang nakie.

Some clear frames/plate covers are reflective (think 3M). The flash from red light cameras and speed cameras will make the plate number unreadable.

5hunnid for not coming to a complete stop when the road was empty as hell

the stupid *** camera got me :smh:

Last edited:

Any kind of frame is illegal in NY technically. No part of the plate is supposed to be blocked. So yeah those dealer frames, can get you a ticket if the cop wants to be a ****. The clear one I had was one from autozone. Nothing fancy lol.

Back
Top Bottom