MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Wonder who they call up next

Jessica :smh: :lol:

Brianna gone :\

AYTO guys are soft as cotton

Amanda brangin the trash talk. :pimp:

That "freckled MF" comment made her go sleep though. :lol:

:lol: :lol: @ Camila floating on her back in the water and throwing her patented tantrum to end the episode. Classic.

Camilla slipped that, "Why don't she take off her make up?!" referring to Nicole.
That AYTO broad should've just snuffed her partner seeing as she was going home anyway.

So lame. The partner who didn't quit shouldn't have to leave. Just find them a replacement partner, not a big deal if that person isn't their "rival" to fit the theme. Just have a replacement who is a douche that people don't like.

Last edited:
Some of these guys are the worst. Brandon quitting and Nate crying.

It's embarrassing.

So lame. The partner who didn't quit shouldn't have to leave. Just find them a replacement partner, not a big deal if that person isn't their "rival" to fit the theme. Just have a replacement who is a douche that people don't like.
Those are the bull **** rules.

Been like that for a while. Think they got a replacement partner only once for somebody.

Been like that for a while. Think they got a replacement partner only once for somebody.

Teresa got to come back and join Leroy after Nia got booted.

As for the rule, it's more a necessity than anything. It's much easier to send both people home than fly someone halfway around the world at the drop of a hat. And, find a person that makes sense in the theme of the show.

Last edited:
Camilla slipped that, "Why don't she take off her make up?!" referring to Nicole.
That AYTO broad should've just snuffed her partner seeing as she was going home anyway.
Ay I really thought she was about to slide his *** when he was sitting on that curb.

That broad is feisty and she was liquored up. 

Teresa got to come back and join Leroy after Nia got booted.

As for the rule, it's more a necessity than anything. It's much easier to send both people home than fly someone halfway around the world at the drop of a hat. And, find a person that makes sense in the theme of the show.
As opposed to sending 2 more ppl to replace them?

How is it easier to send 2 ppl home at the drop of a hat half way around the world while you're bringing 2 more to replace them than it it's to send 1 home and replace with 1 other?

As for founding a rival, Leroy has disliked other female's. The reason he was paired with Avery was pretty weak anyway. Wasn't even about them just his opinion of her and Johnny's falling out.

Last edited:

Tony claiming that RW is harder than Are You the One because "when you're broke you can't pick up a bar tab"
roll.gif
That conversation was
laugh.gif

Tony is lowkey the funniest dude on the show.

How is it easier to send 2 ppl home at the drop of a hat half way around the world while you're bringing 2 more to replace them than it it's to send 1 home and replace with 1 other?

As for founding a rival, Leroy has disliked other female's. The reason he was paired with Avery was pretty weak anyway. Wasn't even about them just his opinion of her and Johnny's falling out.

Apparently they called Jordan from Portland to come replace Leroy but he declined

Well, that's not what I said at all lol. I said it's easier to just send a team home than it is to just send one person home and scramble to find a replacement teammate. A replacement who has to make some sort of sense in the theme of the season.

This theme is weak anyway. Sometimes they get people who yelled at each other once 4 seasons ago. If sending in a replacement team is an option then just keep the non-quitting person and get them a new partner. Waste of time for a person who wants to compete and already traveled all the way there.

The show isn't even about the competitions anymore. There was one elimination in 3 episodes. I feel like they are setting things up for a RW vs AYTO season (AYTO would get washed easy).

This show is slacking

Too much dunb drama that has nothing to do with the challenge

I don't remember when the last elimination was

Smg

Yeah I agree,

I think all these teams dropping out was a curveball to MTV,

So they were doing anything to fill up an episode.

Back in the day, the show was about house drama first, while the challenges were secondary. There were almost entire episodes of house drama, with little focus on the challenges. In the last five years, or so, it flipped to focus more on the challenges and less house drama. Now, the pendulum has swung back. The only constant is that people whine about the show, no matter what style producers choose.

Yeah I'm glad they've broken the mundane routine this show has evolved into.

Fallout from elimination
Random day drama
The Challenge
Fallout from voting
Packing
Elimination
Repeat

Back in the day, the show was about house drama first, while the challenges were secondary. There were almost entire episodes of house drama, with little focus on the challenges. In the last five years, or so, it flipped to focus more on the challenges and less house drama. Now, the pendulum has swung back. The only constant is that people whine about the show, no matter what style producers choose.

this. i could care less about the competitions because the show is manipulated to have the producers favorites to win. it fixed, it always has been its why a lot of people refused to come back. bananas always has the best partner, cara maria has the most favorable eliminations, etc

personally i love the drama, its what i watch reality tv for. imo, best stretch of episodes in series history. mtv did the right thing, show all this drama because it tails off when the rookies leave and the house gets really dull. its just people doing nothing and talking about alliances.

The drama is garbage tho.
Simp goes home because of his girlfriend back home.
Whole lot of she said she said nonsense between nany and camila.
Freckles trying to get camila as a partner for rivals 4

Its a problem when you fast forward through a majority of the episode and next week looks like more garbage with smashley and the gremlin getting into over who knows what uninteresting crap.

Back
Top Bottom