MTV's The Challenge

Looks like Aneesa being overdramatic honestly, you know she has to get one of thise rants in every season

Yeah, I was hoping this would be over something more entertaining.

Not where Jordan knows he's in the wrong.

He is a racist scumbag though so I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ this challenge.

Literally showed us the teams most likely to be in the final and then all the scrubs.

Tony finding a way to be back on the chopping block.

Yeah Anessa being over dramatic like I thought. Everyone was being playful until Jemmye called Jordan a *****. She shouldn't get a pass for that.

I dieddd laughing at the line.

Leroy reaction has to be made into a gif. My man was saying it was foul bc the whole house is probably aware that she isnt attractive. Like if he said it to Jenna it wouldn't have been a big deal. But I was like man it was cold line that if people just laughed it off it wouldnt have been a big deal.

Aneesa def hyped the whole, don't push me argument...but they needed drama

I mean if dude just said it straight up as an insult, i get it. But they were 'freestyling', anything goes man.

yeah they ganged up on him. if cameras weren't around they'd probably be oohing and aaahing cause it was actually a good line. plus they were going at his neck, he responded

I dieddd laughing at the line.

Leroy reaction has to be made into a gif. My man was saying it was foul bc the whole house is probably aware that she isnt attractive. Like if he said it to Jenna it wouldn't have been a big deal. But I was like man it was cold line that if people just laughed it off it wouldnt have been a big deal.

Aneesa def hyped the whole, don't push me argument...but they needed drama

Lmfao.

LeRoy tried to smash Jemmye before though and said she was the best looking girl in the house that season :sick:

I forgot to comment on that ammo dude. son is comedy. you can tell everyone is just putting up a front being nice to him cause everything is "bullying" these days. imagine the old days with dudes like Kenny and ****? he would be fried daily lol I lost it when Dario said he hasn't seen him put on deodorant once and he had to dig in the sand near him in the challenge

Anessa really was putting on for camera time.

Jordan was wrong but they were "freestyling" so all bets were off.

The cast reaction though, especially Leroy. :lol:

That **** was weak as ****. She started it. I hate when women want to attack a man, then they respond and then play victim. Nah son, I'm not apologizing for ****. You came at me trying to hurt me first. She wasn't joking around. The men in the house are weak too. I would have said something, **** that ****.

And why the **** does he owe all the females an apology? What the **** do they have to do with it? I would have told everyone to suck my ****.

AND he's gotta ****in disability. If anyone is to say a joke like that, it's him. **** that ****. I hate when women do that ****.

Wait, I don't remember his reaction. Somebody remind me
upload_2017-8-24_14-33-44.png

Just watched.
It was not that serious. Couldve been either reaction.
My man was drunk 1.
And he was trying to apologize before aneesa went off.
We not going to talk about that Jemyye t week tho. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom