My greatest jordan story

not really much of a "great" jordan story bc IMO it appears the shoe has more value than the life of your grandfather, id hate myself if i heard thatever happened, it would be to me

THE WORST JORDAN STORY, but thats just my voice

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

When seeing "greatest jordan story"......uhhhh, this isn't what I thought i'd be reading. I am really confused right now.

....yall need 2 chill. obviously he's a kid. his grandfather got him (relatively) the shoes he wanted, before killing himself. if he is emotionally sad, ymake it worst by blasting him. rotten hearted ppl

DTB that *%%! is not funny, you're making fun a dead man.
and to the dude with the story
that is #*$+$% up.
You're not the one that will judge him..
you should be the one on his shoes.

Originally Posted by dopestop

DTB that *%%! is not funny, you're making fun a dead man.
okay? he was a child molester....i have no sympathy for him dead or alive

Originally Posted by HAGS

When seeing "greatest jordan story"......uhhhh, this isn't what I thought i'd be reading. I am really confused right now.

Misleading titles FTL
smh.gif

hey OP, that's something you should just keep to yourself...

In no way is that "the coolest jordan story ever"
smh.gif

I don't even know what to write to that, so let me just say that story is beyond f***ed up

I know your grandpa was tryin to make up for the bad things he did by buyin you the fusions and all. But i dont think it is a great story, i thought in the endyou all would have a better relationship but then the man hangs himself. Pretty sad but i hope you and your family have forgiven the dude for whatever he did.Seems like thats all he wanted

I don't understand the great part of your story, you where cool with your grandfather even before your mother told you about the personal reasons. Dudedidn't buy you some $80 shoes so wouldn't talk to him. He bought you some shoes three years later and your happy now because the shoes have a specialmeaning in hanging himself. You seem like a spoiled brat that doesn't have a care for anyone but yourself.

everybody makes mistake somehow in their lives. maybe he did fxxx up. but as long as he realized his mistake, i think you should forgive him and give himanother chance. your old man deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom