My greatest jordan story

I just read someones post about a certain pair of sneakers and their story behind them. Mine is about the Jordan XX stealth.
Growing up (loving jordans) my grandfather and i hadnt had a close relationship, because my mom wouldnt let me. He only had few times where we could betogether a year and one day back about 3-4 years ago my grandfather took me to the mall, we were in a footlocker and there i seen the jordan xx stealth on thesale rack for $80 and then i thought they were the greatest shoe ever. I begged him to get me them. he told me no and carried on to all the people in the storehow he goes to k-mart and buys his sneakers for 7 dollars. i was furious. i had a 20 dollar gift card to that store and i bought my self some green chucks. Iwas furious. Later that year my mother told me why she didnt want me with my grandfather and i was heartbroken ( a personal reason). i always wanted to knowwhy she wouldnt let me near him and wouldnt let me get a close relationship with him, i then knew why. I wouldnt talk to him after that. I seen him Twice since3 years ago and on those occasions i went off on him about what i knew. He called me repeadedly trying to get a hold of me i didnt want nothing to do with him.One day i came home from school (november '08) grabbed the mail seen my name opened it and come to find out it was from him. He apologized to me and stuffbegging me to forgive him. I wrote him back with some unpleasent words and i also added in how he was too cheap to get me the "jordans" i wanted, bythe way he knew nothing about sneakers and only knew they were jjordans i knwo he didnt even know what they looked like being that i never showed him the shoei asked if hed get me and 80 dollar shoe. I got a package in the mail on December 21st 2009, inside was a size 10 1/2 pair of fusion 20's stealth colorwaywith a letter with in big letter sayin I LOVE YOU I AM SORRY. My mom told me two days later she got a phone call, he hung himself. These might be the cheapestsneaker i have going for about 90 dollars in stores but these are the most meaningful sneakers i have. It was a very weird cooincidence that he got me thefusion 20s when i wanted the 20s 3 years back. Let me Know what You think about my story!!!

wow, your a terrible person, really you are.

EDIT: Sorry to be so blunt, but *****ing at your grandfather over sneakers? Saying unpleasent words to your grandfather even after he had asked for yourforgiveness. thats sad really, i mean i feel bad for your loss but come one dude.

Wow. really?? this is iss status! we all have stories. do we all post them? NO! this forum is done thanks to people like u OP and Riker.

Really, you got a package in the mail on December 21, 2009 really? But we don't wanna hear about a story like this.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

MOST THREADS IN HERE
Wow. really?? this is iss status! we all have stories. do we all post them? NO! this forum is done thanks to people like u OP and Riker.

!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
thanks OP

I'm hoping this isn't true, because you are a @!$**+@ *!**#$@ otherwise. SERIOUSLY????? Sound like a spoiled brat to me.

Dude you really didnt talk to your grandfather over 80 bucks ? And he wasnt even close to you and you were demanding sneakers ? Im sorry but in the word of thegayest dudes alive(New Boyz) "YOUR A JERK !"
smh.gif

-Waits for the boo this man GIF ...........

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Really, you got a package in the mail on December 21, 2009 really? But we don't wanna hear about a story like this.
not to mention that date hasnt passed

but yeah messed up story not something you shouldve shared

"It was a very weird cooincidence that he got me the fusion 20s when i wanted the 20s 3 years back"..................dont you find it more weird thatafter getting you those sneakers he proceeded on to killing himself......it sounds like you value some sneakers more then you do your grandfatherslife.......thats fd up

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

are you the time traveler ? if so can you cop me the white and red 12 ill spot u

I can put up with pointless threads in here, but this is just
smh.gif

Your greatest jordan story? That's great to you? More like pathetic and just low.

Seriously, and if you made this up then that's just wrong.

i was just about to say how none of yall knew what the grandfather had even did- but to some it might not even matter, honestly I really don't haveanything to say about the story... so i can't even chime in. idk how i feel about your situation

i think some people aren't reading right. i don't think op was saying he stopped talking to his grandpa because he didn't buy him the jordans, hesaid his mom told him why it was she never wanted him to have a relationship with him, which he said was a personal reason and never mentioned. in the firstletter his grandpa sent to him to try console their relationship, he went off on him about probably those personal reasons perhaps his grandpa wasn't avery good person or something, and then also mentioned the jordans, which yeah imo is kinda petty. anyway just clearing up to those people that think the wholebeef was just about the shoes. that is a pretty messed up story though.

Back
Top Bottom