National Enquirer investigating potential Obama affair

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

vera-baker1.jpg

At least she's black

*kanye shrug*

Why does this look so familiar..

Almost guaranteed its fake but I'm completely against the health care bill and I don't even want to hear this even if its not true.

National Inquire is trying to bring the country down while we are already on our knees.

These people are the scum of the earth.

Almost guaranteed its fake but I'm completely against the health care bill and I don't even want to hear this even if its not true.

National Inquire is trying to bring the country down while we are already on our knees.

Back
Top Bottom