National Enquirer investigating potential Obama affair

Almost guaranteed its fake but I'm completely against the health care bill and I don't even want to hear this even if its not true.

National Inquire is trying to bring the country down while we are already on our knees.

These people are the scum of the earth.

Almost guaranteed its fake but I'm completely against the health care bill and I don't even want to hear this even if its not true.

National Inquire is trying to bring the country down while we are already on our knees.

Originally Posted by iLLest

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Fake or not I would NEVER want this to happen. Reading that was like a nightmare. As if our Country needs any more negativity towards it's President. Especially a sex scandal. Would DEMOLISH our country.

iLLest!

Cosign. We need our positive families. Especially Black families. I understand the want to get the "truth" out and make money off of scandal, but this does so much more harm than good. 
tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Fake or not I would NEVER want this to happen. Reading that was like a nightmare. As if our Country needs any more negativity towards it's President. Especially a sex scandal. Would DEMOLISH our country.

iLLest!

Cosign. We need our positive families. Especially Black families. I understand the want to get the "truth" out and make money off of scandal, but this does so much more harm than good. 
tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

iLLest!

tired.gif

Even if false, it's not hard to believe Barack would commit infidelity. With all that swag juice he exhibits in the public eye I wouldnt be surprised if he was on some Macaroni Tony type *!%@ behind the scenes. I'm good friends with Reggie Love and he was telling me, before Barack became President, how all the female staffers in his campaign were in absolute awe when in his presence. Dude has that purple aura.

Even if false, it's not hard to believe Barack would commit infidelity. With all that swag juice he exhibits in the public eye I wouldnt be surprised if he was on some Macaroni Tony type *!%@ behind the scenes. I'm good friends with Reggie Love and he was telling me, before Barack became President, how all the female staffers in his campaign were in absolute awe when in his presence. Dude has that purple aura.

Back
Top Bottom