[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"][quote name="YoungTriz"]what the hell happened to this thread? are we still talking about the finals?[/quote]

View media item 458548[/quote]Hey, I tried to bring it back. :lol:

[quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sorianotron"]thread is full of online i-told-you-so's and e-cookies

real life converting to digital more and more with every single day

:lol:[/quote]1. raspberry cheesecake
2. white chocolate macadamia
3. peanut butter
4. red velvet
5. oatmeal chocolate chip[/quote] *shrugs*

I also mentioned how the short turnaround favors the younger legs and that an overwhelming majority of home teams WIN game 7s, but you can ignore those factors if its suits your agenda.

Again , im itching for the Heat to lose but that doesnt mean im blind to the obvious facts, that although its 3-2 the Heat have the advantage with the last 2 games at home.

Going by the pattern of this series how can we not expect game 7, and its rare for a team to lose those at home.
Spurs are something like 14-2 in playoff close out games on the road bro...might wanna consider that stat as well

Spurs are something like 14-2 in playoff close out games on the road bro...might wanna consider that stat as well

Of course that stats been thrown around like crazy everybody knows that, again im not saying the Heat are a lock but i still think they have an advantage.

Short rest for old man tim and hamstring tony, at home for the Heat , and an embarrassed Lebron James equals a damn good chance for miami.

With that road team being the spurs and the home team being miami and the way this series has played out...yes.

I got no problem with you picking the Heat, but pick them for basketball reasons, everything you mentioned was history and patterns and ****.

Hmm okay you said the way the series has played out, thats just another way of saying a pattern has developed so again why your briefs are bunched up i have no idea.

And i also mentioned the short turnaround favoring the younger team so wouldnt that be a so called basketball reason, but im sure in your rush to call me idiotic you missed that part. If there was a 3 day break between games i think the Spurs chances of winning go up significantly.

Just admit it, you want the Spurs to win so badly the mere mention of another possible outcome infuriates you :lol:..

Man that was a short simple answer to a simple question you asked, miss me with all that. I could very well go into detail. Okay a short turnaround, yes that could benefit the Heat, but then again, besides lebron and bosh, everyone on the heat NEED that rest just as bad as the Spurs do. And as I said no, I got no problem with people picking the heat, but use on the court reasons, everyone of your reasons is off the court.

You know some, if not all, of the heat players are up right now. Tossing and turning, adrenaline pumping, mind racing.

Pop probably made his troops stay up all night last night and run 3 miles followed by a light practice to ensure that they all sleep like babies tonight.

Ready for 1st take..

Stephen A gonna be rockin a Heat jersey tday, bet..lol

Game in Miami too, smh, he beeeen waitin for this moment..

He screamin Heat all day long, watch...lol

Ready for 1st take..

Stephen A gonna be rockin a Heat jersey tday, bet..lol

Game in Miami too, smh, he beeeen waitin for this moment..

He screamin Heat all day long, watch...lol
Dude picked the spurs to win in 7 he picked SA game 5 he's gonna puck us in game 6 and the spurs in game 7

I like the girl scout cookies themselves, but can't stand them damn little ninja girl scout sellers jumpin outta bushes and ****.

Just tryna get to my car and they be attackin from all sides beggin for money. Now I see why they so good at it the rest of their damn lives. :smh:

Feel like a damn ******* if I don't buy a couple boxes. :lol:

Last edited:
Dude picked the spurs to win in 7 he picked SA game 5 he's gonna puck us in game 6 and the spurs in game 7

I know his picks bruh.. :rolleyes

Just saying that for this game, he goin extra hard for Miami tday..

Him and Broussard's weisel behind..

Last edited:
I like the girl scout cookies themselves, but can't stand them damn little ninja girl scout sellers jumpin outta bushes and ****.

Just tryna get to my car and they be attackin from all sides beggin for money. Now I see why they so good at it the rest of their damn lives. :smh:

they probably use selling girls scout cookies on their resume while applying for a car salesmen or realtor job..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at least you see them. Sometimes there's none to be found

LeBron for crying out has to step up THIS game and drop 30+ while elevating play of his teammates

Game 6 vs Celtics LeBron or Cavs vs Detriot LeBron needs to come alive

Last edited:

Now they have were you can send some to the troops. You feel bad but then sit there and wonder do you really want our troops defending our country with a sleeve of thin mints. Nope.

Why would Lebron even post that ? That's corny as hell especially since your down in the series . It seems like dude goes out of his way to make his way to make **** harder than it has to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom