NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Put em up

wheres my Raleigh heads?

school me on some good lowkey spot with good food.
When I went to visit my sister in Raleigh during the Holidays she told me I've never had Mexican food as good as Dos Taquitos Mexican Restaurant.

pimp.gif

It's around the Plaza Place.

Bushman2002 what's good bro? You passing on the 4's?

Nice screw up by NDC releasing the KDs and the LeBron AS game shoes. Im sure they did it to test the hype.

Just hoping I can get one pair of Brons since my order last night was cancelled...

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

G dot whats poppin homie...yea I think Im'a cop those

If I miss out tomorrow screw reseller prices. Gotta get some work done on the whip.

^mall security will keep kicking you off the property if you come before 5, so i suggest you come at 4:45 and just wait it out

but it will be crazy on that release since they are the only place thats getting the foamposite in the 919 area

wat up niketalk nc just moved to charlotte. if anyone can put me on to anything cool going on in the city hit me up. stores/ events anything to not feel so lost out here haha.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. For the KD IV Weatherman release, security told people they had to be off the property until 7.

But for ASG shoes, I would guess they would allow camping. Not sure though.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

HOH Charlotte is NOT getting the foamposites this saturday..
So it looks like I'll be making a trip across state..
I just talked to my man (who is a manager at the store in Charlotte) and he confirmed that they will be releasing the shoes! I know for sure they are dropping them. Too much misinformation going around.

Whats up guys, I live in Sanford in the RDU area and I've been into sneakers for a while now but just recently branched out from air max's to Jordan's and I'm going to try my luck at the galaxy foams. I've got a couple of questions for those of you who might know. I was told to wait outside the door of the mall at 5 and I was wondering when they open the doors do fools literally sprint to foot locker like a herd of wild beasts or is it like a somewhat orderly speed walking affair. I'm a bit nervous to know what to expect. My first pair of Jordan's was the black cement 3s on black friday and I thought that was alot of people. I suspect this will be MUCH crazier than that. Can people in the know confirm that you can't camp and have to show up at around 5? I'll prob bring the glock 23 in case somebody tries to skip me in line or rob me when I leave! That was a lame comment I know. I'll never carry that piece with me. I'd probably end up like Plaxico. Oh, and how about the Wolfpack playing so awful! I was so sure we had Duke.

My Music:http://www.soundcloud.com/16bitswing/

Trying my luck online for the galaxy foams...from the numbers i heard the hohs is gettin...i have a better chance online than going in store.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I just talked to my man (who is a manager at the store in Charlotte) and he confirmed that they will be releasing the shoes! I know for sure they are dropping them. Too much misinformation going around.
REALLY???? I called the South Park store today and they told they will not be receiving the Foamposites and none of the stores in Charlotte will.
I called every Footlocker in Charlotte and they all said they weren't getting them...

A large portion of me thinks the people at HOH are lying.  

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

REALLY???? I called the South Park store today and they told they will not be receiving the Foamposites and none of the stores in Charlotte will.
I called every Footlocker in Charlotte and they all said they weren't getting them...

A large portion of me thinks the people at HOH are lying.  

Charlotte is hyping.. They DEF dropping there.. Just no camping at malls! 5am see u there

Originally Posted by AJ27526

HOH Raleigh - 12 pairs

THAT is F-in REEEEEEDIKULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wow
theyll scoop up them brons and kds when the foams run out, dontcha think ?

good luck to all who brave the madnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I forgot to put that I'm going to be trying HOH in Raleigh.  12 pairs...thats like a pair in each size from 8-14 or something, right?  Any tips for people who have done this before?  Watching State v Heels right now.

Back
Top Bottom