NC NTERS CHECK IN

On the hunt for a 13 in the Breds…missed out on all the Charlotte area raffles visiting fam for the holidays. Struck out online of course.

Social Status Charlotte got destroyed in a fire
eek.gif
wow, that's crazy. I had no clue but I'm just seeing pics and reading the story. Good to know no one was harmed
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Flames-rip-through-Plaza--Midwood-business-237814861.html

Crazy!  Guess nobody got to enjoy any stock from them today.  That is sad.  Hope they have great insurance.  I'm sure they will be back soon.

Anyone in Charlotte/Winston/Greensboro area have Bred 1's in 10.5 or 11? Struck out on all raffles in Charlotte(entered 3 of them). I have Banned 1's, but I really want to retire them and rock the hell out of the 2013 1's.

Damn this forum os so dead. I miss the old days where there was always had something to talk about. Nowits young kids who only post when they want help obtaining these overhyped releases.

True Bushman. Hyped releases is what got me outta the shoe game a few years back, but now im back. Infrared VI's are my first cop since the mid 2000's.

Damn this forum os so dead. I miss the old days where there was always had something to talk about. Nowits young kids who only post when they want help obtaining these overhyped releases.
that's why I have all the OG's numbers and just stay connected with yall through text/twitter. I rarely even come in this thread anymore. I used to visit it regularly. **** fell off hard after the move

Back
Top Bottom