NDC mass banning accounts/IPs

Good riddance to all of you guys who use bots on NDC. Take that crap to the other sites.

they still need to do more , like some of you said those people that are banned will just create a new account

Good riddance to all of you guys who use bots on NDC. Take that crap to the other sites.
I will be dealing with you one day (read you signature)
nthat.gif

Lol... hope this increases my chances of copping the Chi 1s on NDC with the rest of yall banned

i with you/ last time I was really succesful with nike was when the Concord Xis mids release/ and still using a intel pentium processor

wish they would just black list dudes credit cards. thats how you would stop these resellers/botters

how you gon come back and purchase if your account, id, address and especially the most important thing.. payment is banned?

wish they would just black list dudes credit cards. thats how you would stop these resellers/botters

how you gon come back and purchase if your account, id, address and especially the most important thing.. payment is banned?
People can get new credit cards and change their IP.

They do this stuff periodically tho not to this level.
What I perceive:
Nike knows the banned users will just create new accounts and use different stuff as well as refresh their IP address
Nike knows social media will hype up this stuff as a "nike is so great. Nike cares about us move"
Nike is a business and needs sales. Banning customers and cutting which may eventually start cutting into the bottom line is a bad business move.

It's like a political move.
Bots or not, releases are still gonna sell out either way. It's not gonna make a difference.

I believe it is illegal for them to store your CC info in order to ban you. They would need a DB of people's cards which is NOT COOL.

I am starting to wonder if Nike is starting to realize their might be coming closer to the price ceiling of many of their general customers; simple gestures like these would be appease the general population and keep the hype train going, delaying the inevitable burst a little longer.

They do this stuff periodically tho not to this level.
What I perceive:
Nike knows the banned users will just create new accounts and use different stuff as well as refresh their IP address
Nike knows social media will hype up this stuff as a "nike is so great. Nike cares about us move"
Nike is a business and needs sales. Banning customers and cutting which may eventually start cutting into the bottom line is a bad business move.

It's like a political move.
Bots or not, releases are still gonna sell out either way. It's not gonna make a difference.

Um ok. Narrow minded thinking.

I believe it is illegal for them to store your CC info in order to ban you. They would need a DB of people's cards which is NOT COOL.
Never really though of that but you are right. I don't know if it is illegal or not but It would mean that they would need to keep a record of actual cards and card details. I doubt anyone who has intelligent would be cool with that. That would be just another place a hacker could jump into and leak all kinds of info.

paypal must be running an illegal operation then....

Paypal,apple,amazon are quite a bit different though. They actually tell you and ask permission to store your details/info. If you say no then its no biggie, but you can't use/access their website/services.

Nike hasn't given any of the warnings or T & C's unless someone here knows something I do not.

Interesting to note, I just contacted nike and they told me I am not banned. It seems to be an errors with the website affecting certain accounts/IPs and the tech team is working the issue.

Paypal,apple,amazon are quite a bit different though. They actually tell you and ask permission to store your details/info. If you say no then its no biggie, but you can't use/access their website/services.

Nike hasn't given any of the warnings or T & C's unless someone here knows something I do not.

I guess so. I haven't heard of nike storing cc info without permission as of yet.

Correct but they store all that anyway as long as you save it to your account for faster checkout.

Hopefully .. I would think with as much money as they have ... they have the necessary tools to scrub all customers CC info and identifying info so that they are not hacked for CC and what-not

Last edited:
Does this mean I'm banned? I've been getting this from NDC on my comp. for about a month now. Doesn't matter what shoe or section of the site. If I click on a shoe to go to their individual page this message appears. Please help NT. Reps given.
Are you using a VPN?

Back
Top Bottom