???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

I got business I need to handle the snow stop and melt for a couple days, then return for what I need to get done. Anybody know when the next EA weekend is ? Ineed those white/red 12s for the disco....

I don't know anything about the next EA. From what I've heard they might go back to having them once every quarter like they used to.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

I don't know anything about the next EA. From what I've heard they might go back to having them once every quarter like they used to.
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by OneSole

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

However....I was just told on Friday that last year they had an EA at the end of January. If they follow last year's schedule there may be one at the endof the month. Still haven't heard anything concrete though. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

i havent been to a jordan release since the mars 4s. what do yall think its gonna look like for them 6s? think a campout is in order or you think some spotsmight have em @ opening? if anyone can lock down a pair it would be appreciated. the love would be reciprocated some how.

I don't think you'll need to campout, but I'd be there when the store opens. BTW, where you located?

been a minute since ive been on the board much less here in the Nebraska section ..i can lock down a pair of VI without too much trouble BTW im still in siouxfalls but in the O quite a bit.... i picked up some 1's for agent a couple years back...let me know what size u need i can see what i can do..

Originally Posted by Pick99

been a minute since ive been on the board much less here in the Nebraska section ..i can lock down a pair of VI without too much trouble BTW im still in sioux falls but in the O quite a bit.... i picked up some 1's for agent a couple years back...let me know what size u need i can see what i can do..
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Barons 1 Home and Away. Best transaction I ever had on NT.... great to see u post bro it has been years.... this man is truth I HIGHLY recommend him to anyonelocal needing an assist.

EDIT: I dont think u need to camp for these in Omaha. Just get there early and do a little recon in the next couple days and u should be fine. HTH

i probably should have thought a lil bit more bout u guys down in the 0 ..showed up for spacejams at 730 walked in got a pair for me and one o my buddies noone else is sight..i think the VI should be an easy cop .. let me know if any of u dont get your size..

Damn Pick, that is so nice. I don't really want these 6s, but I might ask you for help some time in the future. I waited in line outdoors for about anhour and a half for the Space Jams. It was freezing in Omaha that day, too. It was worth it, though.

He's truth RyanEff one of the most concrete dudes I've ever came across on NT. He WILL come through if u need him to. I co-sign Pick99 24 times

smokin.gif

Any1 else in here coppin var. red 6 ? RyanEff and I are in the trenches
wink.gif

Walked around the mall here in Lincoln last night and it looks like the VI's are still available at Finishline & Footlocker.

One another note, this was posted in the Nike section:
Originally Posted by sneakaprince

aight the 50 is confirmed for tomorrow i will be back when I have the exclusion list i can't confirm it yet but the way my manager is talking only the VIs are excluded
pimp.gif

Looks like there's a EA tomorrow and Tuesday (1/25-1/26).

Good looks OneSole thanks for stoppin through with that. Who scooped Var.Red 6 ?

Anybody know of any spots ripe for the EA ? Inventory-wise ?

Today and tomorrow folks EA 50%

I wish we were tighter-knit in here it would be great to know if any FTL employees can help out; I'm blessed to have a good friend in the FTL conglomerate soI'll be lookin for Griffey Volts or a 2nd pair of AJ 1 Shadows.... best wishes and good fortune to all those looking to take advantage

glasses.gif

peace to all the cats that looked out on tryin to help with a pair.havent been to a release at crossroads in a minute & every time iwent they opened @ 6am. i guess they must have changed it up. cuz i gotshut down. but i rolled up to westroads later that afternoon & gotmines with ease. to onesole, i stay down south. anyone in here looking for trades or to buy let me know something sz 10.5

F&F 25% this weekend for those that missed out on the EA

codes are posted in the Nike thread for online ordering....

EDIT: 6s are still available most retailers, 12s are gone though from what I've seen (Happy Hunting Grounds here we come !!!!)

I want us Omaha/Lincoln NT'ers to tighten up and start takin over these local releases it's not hard to do at all and we can make our purchases pay for themselves. I know the weather's bad and everybody's got school, but by the summertime guys lets try and get a loose-knit organization going I'll do all the legwork I just need regular participation and info from those who are in the know, and I'll certainly share what I'm able to gather. Peace folks

Yep, F&F is this Thurs-Sat.  It's only 25% off though.

I was able to order the Lebron VII Red Carpets on the EA.  Hopefully I get them.  I tried to stock locate a pair of XX3s about a month ago but it came back "no stock available" even though they were in Footlocker's system.
eyes.gif

I missed the EA by a sliver I wanted the Griffey Volts and 25% isn't enough to make me bite. If only I could get the employee 30% on top of that....

I'll just continue to hunt and hope they're still available for the next EA if that doesn't take too long....

If your still looking for 12s still sitting on shelves up here is sioux falls should be able to stock locate or just call up here and have them sent down ..ill be here in sioux falls this weekend so let me know if u guys need anything

What 12s Pic k cuz I know someone local lookin for Rising Suns and I might be interested in white/reds.... PM me your number when u get a chance I dont have my old phone that I had your number in anymore. Preciate it bro.

glasses.gif

what's up guys. my name is Ryan. i live in lincoln and go to unl. i just found this thread. hope to make some new buds here. i've been into jordans for years but slacked off lately. the space jams sucked me back in. i have a buddy at the ftl in lincoln that hooked me up. since then i have bought the white/red 12's and the vrs. red 6's. looking to get back into jordans and any other sweet retros. let me know if you guys have anything cool for sale in size 9.5

Welcome welcome welcome.... someone should be around or also try the Iowa thread I moonlight over there when everybody in here is busy with school, etc

thanks man. i'm looking to get back into jordans big time. used to have a ton but sold them off to pay for school. regret that decision. but if anyone needs anything from lincoln i have a hookup at ftl and he will hold anything for me. do you guys ever meet up and hang out? or do trades? i'm pretty new here as you can see by my post count! thanks for any tips/info.

Back
Top Bottom