???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

HOF 1 for $80 shipped 
Penny 4 for $24 shipped (not DS)
Billy Hoyle Hyperize $64 shipped
25th Anny 1s $155 in-store (layaway fee + highball Nebraska tax)
Size 5c Space Jams for youngest son $24 shipped (finally used that damn Nike gift card)
happy.gif

next week
Penny 2 blk/varsity royal
maybe Penny 2 Playoffs (can get both for the price of 1 = $140)

Coming Soon
DS Grapes, Grand Purp 1s
must complete trade for DS '09 True Blues

and someone did begin instruction in getting their skills up.... I'm still waiting for you getmepaid
nerd.gif
also got CG 11 and Concord sz 11 and 10.5 apple juice soles
embarassed.gif
 clean from midsole up F/S/T pics available PM me

^ I had them BAGGED on NDC for like $65 shipped ^ and literally slept through it the day the Suitcase 1s dropped....got pissed at myself and hunted them down fanatically on ebay.... getmepaid you scoop the All-Stars ????

"Just call me Agent double 0 deuce fo' Blocc...."

nerd.gif

yea i got them lookn for sumthn else. i figured that was from lynch. but bein from the town thought u mite have been from the duece.

^ Cuz you already know its Deuce-4 til the world blow.... 4 to the 9 til the sun don't shine .... 4's up, thumbs down.... ^

got my HOF 1s yesterday.... getmepaid don't sleep they should be next on your list if you're into AJ1 like I am....

Also DMP 7 pkg marked down to $199.99 and DMP 1 pkg marked down to $169.99 (?) checc your local spots

glasses.gif

Who's on with some of these new releases?

Anyone get blk/cement/red Spizikes ?
3M AJ2 ?
Suitcase 1s ?

Who's gettin the Oreo 6 ?

Where everybody at I swear everybody in here is a college student that checcs in end of quarter only lol

them cement spizikes is dope def cop. the 3m 2's is dope but i dont thnk imcoppn them the soles is too cheap. i would get the ones for the suitcase to carry dope in. oreo same a the twos.
all the the 25th anna jays is wack as**** except the 11's

i might get the oreos but i will pass on the rest of those latest releases. i want to get the white/red/black alpha 1's that come out this month. just picked up some used columbias off ebay and a pair of concords from a buddy. starting my first sea glow project now that the weather is finally nice.

getmepaid I agree MOST of the 25th Annys are a joke. I got the 1s the AJ1 is my favorite signature plus the suitcase was a must have I threw something a little chunky in it already lol.... I saw the 3M 2s in person other day and I must say I'm a changed man I want them but I gotta wait until after the Oreos to get them. Might wait longer if they don't sell out locally and I don't think they will IMO. Spizikes are great but only on disco I'm not payin over $150 for ANYTHING anymore unless its weak *** Nebraska tax or shipping fees retail just don't cut it anymore I got mouths to feed....

ryansoxfan good lucc with your Concords I'm sellin mine on ebay right now they got those apple-juice bottoms
sick.gif
 lol so they gotta go nahmean ?

I'll be SeaGlowing my Cool Grey 11s again soon hopefully it makes the improvements I'm lookin for before the Retros drop or they'll be sold also....

Oh yeah OREOS must have don't trip and DEFINITELY don't sleep

so far the sea glow is working well. hopefully the weather stays nice so i can do a few more coats this weekend. haven't seen those 3m 2's here in lincoln. idk if any of the stores got them. gonna pass on the 25th 3,4, and 9. all look plain to me. might get the 5 if/when it comes out.

I gotta see the 25ths in person. I know off-top I'm passing on mostly all of them.

I jus say I gotta see them in person cuz I was so not down with the 2s then when I tried them on and held them in my hands it was different, I approved.

It looks like a lot better quality than what we've seen lately, and that AIR on the heel
mad.gif
 doesn't burn me as bad as it used to. I don't wanna pay retail but $135 is kinda low for a retail, as much as I hate to say it. In any case as I aforementioned it will be at least a month before I get to the 2s I gotta get the Oreos and finish some other business on my True Blue 3, Grape 5, and HOPEFULLY Grand Purple 1s

i hear ya. i guess i gotta see the 2's in person. same with the 3,4,9. but right now i'm not diggin them. i saw the 1 and hated it. i need to get my hands on some true blues!!

So what did everyone pick up last night or this morning? I got the Inlines, 2 pairs of Aces and have someone in line right now trying to get the Da Vinci's for me.

^ I don't know what any of those are....^

I'll be heading out for Oreos in a couple weeks, just outlet shopping until then.

i was online tryn to get the eggplants at 11pm tried to place the order the sold out in 2secs. woulda had them. i dont kno wat inlines are. ebay willput u up on any shoe name but didnt see them

Here is a picture from last month with my Kobe's and a buddies LeBricks with a few others tossed in. I need to get some more pics soon because I have picked up 7 pairs of Kobes and I think he has picked up 3 more pairs of Bricks.

gimpy u got some solid Kobes there good stuff

LeBrix thats ill ha ha ha

I wouldn't even know where to start with all my picc-ups from the last month or so

What up guys?  College student doing my check up
laugh.gif

gimpy gimp any info on those teal LeBrons?

I am gonna try to hold off on shoe purchases for the summer/winter
infrared pack
CG 11
flint 13

But I hardly even wear most of my stuff so I been trying to cut back a lot anyways, working at a shoe store makes it so hard though.

Anyone interested in AF1's? I got a bunch of GR ones from the past 2-3 years that I never wear.  Most of them only been worn once or twice at the most.

Back
Top Bottom