???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

I started this thread 3 years ago, and no get-togethers yet. Summer obviously is the best time in eastern Nebraska, but a lot of folks just go to school here so when the summer comes they're gone. I'm down to organize a summer sneaker summit if anyone else wants to participate. I can set up hotel arrangements, or  we can just post up at a park or in a massive empty parking lot dont matter really just tryna get more familiar with the people that post in here and live/work in the general area. I'm a 10.5-11 w/ some size 10 HEAT and I'm always down for meet-ups, trades, sales, and buys, but so far I've only gotten real solid with a couple guys on here. Everybody's cool, its just some have more time to devote to this than others and thats all good

I gotcha. Well, I'm on here quite a bit. I don't post much, just kinda lurk around for now. Still trying to learn everything. Did you get the motorsports that came out today? Also, what is EA? Thanks.

i didnt get the MS6, but I know where they can be found 
wink.gif
 .... and EA is employee appreciation, a dope sale where, if connected, u can get 50% available inventories at FTL and all affiliates

What up Ryan?  Welcome to NT.  Are you only on Jordans?  Or are you into all sorts of sneakers?

i'm mainly into jordans. but i dig all sorts of nike retros, esp. the air max line. do you have anything in size 9.5?? thanks.

No, but I know our local spot still had a 9.5 in the MS 6s as of Monday night.  They could be gone by now, not sure.  If you're interested in those, LMK.

Damn, i wish i had some money to cop some new shoes, it's been too long. haha
then again, once summer rolls around, i'm thinking of getting a job over at FTL.
So how's everyone doing in this weather?

As well as can be expected refrigerator, wind was a touch frigid yesterday though.... who wants to trade heat 4 heat in 10, 10.5, and 11 ?

I've got over 60 pairs of Jordans, and a lot of my older heat is size 10. CG9, Playoff 12, 2004 AJ2 (two colors) just to name a few.

I put on about 20 pounds 3-4 years ago and my foot grew to a 10.5-11 so I don't get much use out of my size 10s and they only get worn once or twice a year and not for very long cuz they're gettin a touch snug.

What up gimp?  You wanna trade that size 11 in the MS 6s?  I have a 8.5, 10, or 12.  I'll trade any of em for it...  LMK.

thats a throwaway .22 from when I first joined NT 3 years ago. If u were referring to me.

I 8nt bout to post what I got now for an avy, the deuce-deuce gets enough hate as it is on NT.... and u should get an avy

Originally Posted by Agent0024

thats a throwaway .22 from when I first joined NT 3 years ago. If u were referring to me.

I 8nt bout to post what I got now for an avy, the deuce-deuce gets enough hate as it is on NT.... and u should get an avy

^ Everybody's a critic, but no one will play show and tell with me ^

I swear that little throwaway has gotten more conversation on NT than it EVER had for the summer that I had it.

It was Omaha Days that year, I needed somethin that could fit in my poccet, what's the big deal about it....

pimp.gif
nah u good, big ups for startn this thread. U the only person i seen on the shoe site w a heat.
at leat show sumthn chunky thats all. i got love for the town

^ my only comment would be that i would have preferred them as either his or lows & im not really feeling this phat premier business. the colors are dope tho that all red is nice

too much red
smh.gif
Blue joints.... even I gotta admit its too much blue. Throw some white laces in and IMO they're good to go....

I did something similar with the Sapphire 1s that dropped I put some blue w/ white pinstripe in them to add some contrast to the blue

They're pre-ordering for $85 right now both colors

i was thinkn whitelaces. i won the blue ones on ebay for 70.00. dont know if i want to pay. i want the orion blue griffeys. 70.00 was so low i didnt think i would win. dont want my ebay name to go bad. tough choice
nerd.gif

^ thats not bad for the All-Stars.^ The Griffeys WILL be had for cheaper, get at me ANYONE that wants to get their NikeTalk skills to another level

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom