Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.
this post is money

When being serious, NT gives pretty good insight.
There should be an official "Girl help/thoughts" thread

When being serious, NT gives pretty good insight.
There should be an official "Girl help/thoughts" thread

can't let her be the one making decisions about the relationship bro, on the real. tell her that if she really wants to make it work like she says then yall are gonna work it out without breaking up. if she still insists on this "friends" bs then you can be sure there's another guy in the picture regardless of what she said. think about it....if yall were married and had some problems are you gonna get divorced to "make it better"? like other posters said, she wants her cake and ice cream too or whatever the saying is. you don't want her to think she has you in her back pocket do you?

can't let her be the one making decisions about the relationship bro, on the real. tell her that if she really wants to make it work like she says then yall are gonna work it out without breaking up. if she still insists on this "friends" bs then you can be sure there's another guy in the picture regardless of what she said. think about it....if yall were married and had some problems are you gonna get divorced to "make it better"? like other posters said, she wants her cake and ice cream too or whatever the saying is. you don't want her to think she has you in her back pocket do you?

the_shocker_design_black.png

dont be her pawn bro im telling i been through that learned from it

you seem like a nice dude thats why she is giving you all this thinking you will take it and say nothing.(she is breaking up with u in a nice way without telling you she is slutting it up behind your back) stand up for yourself.

dont be her doormat, dont try and make HER LOVE U.

GET OUT OF THAT IMMEDIATELY before it gets ugly

dont be her pawn bro im telling i been through that learned from it

you seem like a nice dude thats why she is giving you all this thinking you will take it and say nothing.(she is breaking up with u in a nice way without telling you she is slutting it up behind your back) stand up for yourself.

dont be her doormat, dont try and make HER LOVE U.

GET OUT OF THAT IMMEDIATELY before it gets ugly

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

she's gone

it's a cold world brother
Basically.. let her do her, don't be a simp like youre trying to be.

and YOU do YOU, act like youre single again

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

she's gone

it's a cold world brother
Basically.. let her do her, don't be a simp like youre trying to be.

and YOU do YOU, act like youre single again

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Sounds identical to a past relationship I had. Homie she isn't gonna tell you straight up I wanna talk to other dudes. Females like to keep that one ace in the whole just in case they don't find that "spark" with someone else. Don't be that dude. Its hard to completely drop someone when you are used to them but you gotta do it. Honestly all that club ++%$ these females are on isn't even about you, its about them and competition, appearance and a supposed idea that "when your young you should be wild". Focus on you, improve your life, travel get cultured. You will absolutely look back on the small trivial relationship you had and laugh.

This man knows what he's talking about, probably one of the realist post in the thread

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Sounds identical to a past relationship I had. Homie she isn't gonna tell you straight up I wanna talk to other dudes. Females like to keep that one ace in the whole just in case they don't find that "spark" with someone else. Don't be that dude. Its hard to completely drop someone when you are used to them but you gotta do it. Honestly all that club ++%$ these females are on isn't even about you, its about them and competition, appearance and a supposed idea that "when your young you should be wild". Focus on you, improve your life, travel get cultured. You will absolutely look back on the small trivial relationship you had and laugh.

This man knows what he's talking about, probably one of the realist post in the thread

Originally Posted by Griffey3

i gave her the option to break it off, the thing is she doesnt want to. she wants to be together, she just wants the spark back (among some other things), but that was the main.

my question is / was what could i do to save the relationship since she has told me she wants to.

thanks for the advice so far, ill keep everything in mind.
ol' How Stella got her Groove back lookin chick.  Im assuming you guys are young.  "Losing the spark" at this stage means she doesnt like you.  Take the W and walk away.  If you stick around its gonna be nothing but Ls.  

Originally Posted by Griffey3

i gave her the option to break it off, the thing is she doesnt want to. she wants to be together, she just wants the spark back (among some other things), but that was the main.

my question is / was what could i do to save the relationship since she has told me she wants to.

thanks for the advice so far, ill keep everything in mind.
ol' How Stella got her Groove back lookin chick.  Im assuming you guys are young.  "Losing the spark" at this stage means she doesnt like you.  Take the W and walk away.  If you stick around its gonna be nothing but Ls.  

Back
Top Bottom