Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

you better start smushcapading other chicks now since shes planning to do the same...or already was...

theres no fixing it anymore...unless you really know her like that...

so form this L into what it should be...a F friend that used to be an ex

stay alpha broseph

you better start smushcapading other chicks now since shes planning to do the same...or already was...

theres no fixing it anymore...unless you really know her like that...

so form this L into what it should be...a F friend that used to be an ex

stay alpha broseph

its over don....im guessing your new to this situation based on what i read,

You sound way to optimistic,

You think shes into you but she aint.

You can never go back to "THE WAY IT WAS"... it just dont happen.

its over don....im guessing your new to this situation based on what i read,

You sound way to optimistic,

You think shes into you but she aint.

You can never go back to "THE WAY IT WAS"... it just dont happen.

That spark BS she's talking about is one of the reasons relationships in general and marriages specifically don't last very long anymore. People think that you're always going to feel the same way about a person that you did when you first met which isn't true.

That spark BS she's talking about is one of the reasons relationships in general and marriages specifically don't last very long anymore. People think that you're always going to feel the same way about a person that you did when you first met which isn't true.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP listen to me very closely...dump that chick immediately let me tell you why.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.

THIS MAN 100% GETS IT. LISTEN TO HIM
And to avoid this slow-burn of a relationship in the future, eat the box. Frequently.

1) Her saying she lost interest/that spark is saying that she's not really interested in you
2) Why go from being a general to a lieutenant, she's basically demoting you to friendship...don't accept that
3) You and her were not meant for each other, she likes going out and partying and you don't thats a large gap and it's best that you just look for a girl that has somewhat of the same mind frame as you do
4) This won't work out for you...I've seen it happen alot, just save yourself the time and headache and just find someone else...it's hard at first because you probably think you love this girl but down the road when you find a better girl your gonna kick yourself in the %## for not leaving her sooner.
5)She's making a ton of excuses as to why you and her shouldn't be together no matter how nice she was in breaking all of this down to you. Your best course of action is not to make a big deal out of this just call her up and tell her straight up that being anything with her wouldn'yt be a wise idea but if you see her in the streets you'll say whatup.

Trust me man its better to leave this with your head held high, temper in check and a slightly broken heart than to continue on with this facade.
Learn to also make compromises in the future that are doable for you...no need to put on a serious front that your into something when your not but be willing to do something that your g/f likes to do because you actually care about her.

THIS MAN 100% GETS IT. LISTEN TO HIM
And to avoid this slow-burn of a relationship in the future, eat the box. Frequently.

This man is correct.
pimp.gif

This man is correct.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Griffey3

i gave her the option to break it off, the thing is she doesnt want to. she wants to be together, she just wants the spark back (among some other things), but that was the main.

my question is / was what could i do to save the relationship since she has told me she wants to.

thanks for the advice so far, ill keep everything in mind.

Show her that the spark is there.
Tell her that instead of breaking up .... limit the amount of time you see each other/talk.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder ...

i gave her the option to break it off, the thing is she doesnt want to. she wants to be together, she just wants the spark back (among some other things), but that was the main.

my question is / was what could i do to save the relationship since she has told me she wants to.

Show her that the spark is there.
Tell her that instead of breaking up .... limit the amount of time you see each other/talk.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder ...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SEE YOU ARE STILL TRYNA REASON LIKE A RATIONAL MAN WHEN WOMEN ARE IRRATIONAL IN ALMOST EVERY WAY.

YOU GAVE HER THE OPTION TO BREAK IT OFF BUT OF COURSE SHE WONT TAKE IT. IMO SHE ALREADY GOT ANOTHER DUDE LINED UP BUT IS KEEPING YOU AS A FRIEND JUST IN CASE NOTHING PANS OUT ON THAT END. YOU SIR ARE HER CRUTCH.

DUDES DONT REALIZE GIRLS PLAY AND PIMP TOO. I JUST HOPE YOU REALIZE OUR ADVICE BEFORE THE NEXT TOPIC TITLE IS "CAUGHT MY GIRL GETTING SMASHED IN MY BED...VOL. NT YA'LL WAS RIGHT SMUSH STRIKES AGAIN!"

This guy isn't lying to you man.  I Everyone in this thread understands where you're coming from, and some of us have even been in your situation, but you have to understand that there's no logical excuse for you guys to break up.  Why can't you work on things while you're together?  Honestly, there's a chance that you could end up working things out, but it's really low and it's not worth your time.  You're obviously gonna go with your "heart," so I just hope things do workout for you cuz if not then you're setting yourself up for a big fall
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SEE YOU ARE STILL TRYNA REASON LIKE A RATIONAL MAN WHEN WOMEN ARE IRRATIONAL IN ALMOST EVERY WAY.

YOU GAVE HER THE OPTION TO BREAK IT OFF BUT OF COURSE SHE WONT TAKE IT. IMO SHE ALREADY GOT ANOTHER DUDE LINED UP BUT IS KEEPING YOU AS A FRIEND JUST IN CASE NOTHING PANS OUT ON THAT END. YOU SIR ARE HER CRUTCH.

DUDES DONT REALIZE GIRLS PLAY AND PIMP TOO. I JUST HOPE YOU REALIZE OUR ADVICE BEFORE THE NEXT TOPIC TITLE IS "CAUGHT MY GIRL GETTING SMASHED IN MY BED...VOL. NT YA'LL WAS RIGHT SMUSH STRIKES AGAIN!"

This guy isn't lying to you man.  I Everyone in this thread understands where you're coming from, and some of us have even been in your situation, but you have to understand that there's no logical excuse for you guys to break up.  Why can't you work on things while you're together?  Honestly, there's a chance that you could end up working things out, but it's really low and it's not worth your time.  You're obviously gonna go with your "heart," so I just hope things do workout for you cuz if not then you're setting yourself up for a big fall
ohwell.gif

i was in your same shoes my junior year of high school, she started dropping subtle "should we just be friends?" and my ego wouldn't allow it so i tried hanging on and one night we got in a fight and not even 2 days later she was smashing some other dude already, i was heartbroken, but i took my L as a lesson learned. If she's even questioning your relationship, theres definitely another dude in the picture my man.

i was in your same shoes my junior year of high school, she started dropping subtle "should we just be friends?" and my ego wouldn't allow it so i tried hanging on and one night we got in a fight and not even 2 days later she was smashing some other dude already, i was heartbroken, but i took my L as a lesson learned. If she's even questioning your relationship, theres definitely another dude in the picture my man.

Back
Top Bottom