New Quadron Album Out June 4th

http://hypetrak.com/2013/05/quadron-featuring-kendrick-lamar-better-off/

nthat.gif

Just finished listening to their debut album and I love it. Great sound and Coco O has a great voice that meshes beautiful with the outstanding production. i look forward to hearing their second album soon.

One more week. Not listening to any more songs until the album comes out since it's only 10 tracks

Listened to the snippets. 

Couldn't wait.

Was worried I wouldn't enjoy it as much as the debut when I heard it was more uptempo but that's not the case. It is more uptempo but it has more of a jazzy vibe to it. Neverland is dope as hell.

between this and the Rhye record, that boy Robin is having one hell of a year..

everybody's gonna wanna work with him.

i have a feeling i'm gonna play the hell out of this stream
laugh.gif

that's just how good this is.

Last edited:
Album of the year for me so far.

I don't skip a single track.

The MJ influence is heavy

Must. Resist.

I want to be amazed next Tuesday after I drive off from Best Buy, but this stream is making that reaaaally hard to make happen.

Sea salt has been on repeat for days, I'm going to peep the full stream tomorrow, my music choice is out of wack today, and i'm not in the mood for love and heartbreak music.. I'm listening to grizzly bear Veckatimest and going to a roc marciano show later..

Neverland to It's Gonna Get You is the greatest back to back song combo of all time.

I'm serious too.

A vid showing the group preparing for the release of their album mixed with interviews & tour footage. Can't wait to purchase the CD tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom