Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Im not exactly sure what the argument is about but i know for a fact third party games will be better for one system than the other. (looks like it will be ps4 since its easier to develop on)
Anybody who has played 3rd party games on both systems can tell you. especially sports games
madden,ncaa, and nba 2k are hot garbage on ps3 compared to 360 since its developed on one system and ported to the other

whats with people always arguing in the xbox one thread? is it like this in the ps4 thread as well?

lol.. in the PS4 thread I feel like most people are in agreeance whereas here I can't tell if its xbox fans debating each other or ps fans debating xbox fans.

The thing is, I mostly stay out of the ps4 thread. Just like on neogaf, you cant say a single unflattering thing about the ps4 or sony without getting swarmed.

You might be right. Since E3 I've stated going to the comments section under game articles and noticed so much Xbox bashing. At first it was funny now it's just whatever. I have top scroll just to find unbiased comments.

Im not exactly sure what the argument is about but i know for a fact third party games will be better for one system than the other. (looks like it will be ps4 since its easier to develop on)
Anybody who has played 3rd party games on both systems can tell you. especially sports games
madden,ncaa, and nba 2k are hot garbage on ps3 compared to 360 since its developed on one system and ported to the other

This is definitely true. I never understood the whole porting thing until I saw you guys talking about it. Plays that are money for me on ps3 aren't always money on Xbox. This is why i don't deny the level of competition on Xbox.

You cant really compare current gen to next gen, though.

PS3 and 360 run on such different architecture, while PS4 and X1 sound like they are much, much closer in relation to one another.

There may indeed be a difference between multi-platform games, but I'd be shocked if its anything really major.

the way I understood it, theyre investing in new studios and securing/financing 3rd party titles. So Im guessing things like gears and halo wouldnt come under that investment. Things like Black tusks new game and sunset overdrive would be where that billion is going.

This... Hope the money is well spent... I really only bought a ps3,for the show hopefully xbone gets a decent baseball game so I don't need both, Xbox is just my prefference not because Sony is any worse just different

These fools don't know what the hell they want to do with their console 
laugh.gif

But didn't the guy come out and say it was basically just gonna be hour long Demos of the game.

But didn't the guy come out and say it was basically just gonna be hour long Demos of the game.

That was a rumor. No one really knows what it is until Microsoft comes out and explains it in depth. I have a feeling its gonna be what we all want it to be. You will probably be avle to share a certain amount of titles to a certain amout of "family members" before they restrict you .

Last edited:
M$ hasn't fully clarified yet.. they haven't cleared much up..But from what we've heard it is an hour long Demo of the game. 

Guess we won't really know until they say.. if they ever say. They haven't even released the specs for the console yet.. 

Last edited:
Posted in the other thread, not sure if y'all care.

--> Why Buying PS4 Over Xbox One: X360 received 12 Core Exclusive Compare to 56 on PS3 during 2010-2013: A pretty ... http://bit.ly/1bjmkM5

zl10SZ0.jpg

Last edited:
Im guessing green border is 1st party, yellow 2nd party, red 3rd party exclusives?

Grey are unreleased.

If that is accurate ... wow.

Edit: I think the colored borders represent how they were reviewed now that I look at it.

Last edited:
That rumor came from a pastebin post that every ill informed M$ hater took for fact, go back one page where I posted a VERIFIED xbox 1 dev who said family sharing is for FULL games and is meant to kill the need to physically hand discs to people to share games, and if that means the x1 has to call home 1 a day I dont think thats too much to ask 

--> Why Buying PS4 Over Xbox One: X360 received 12 Core Exclusive Compare to 56 on PS3 during 2010-2013: A pretty ... http://bit.ly/1bjmkM5

The only exclusives I cared about this gen was Gears and early COD dlc. I plan on getting both consoles but PS does not produce shooters I care about.

That rumor came from a pastebin post that every ill informed M$ hater took for fact, go back one page where I posted a VERIFIED xbox 1 dev who said family sharing is for FULL games and is meant to kill the need to physically hand discs to people to share games, and if that means the x1 has to call home 1 a day I dont think thats too much to ask 

The only exclusives I cared about this gen was Gears and early COD dlc. I plan on getting both consoles but PS does not produce shooters I care about.

but we need a 205-2009 list where the tables are basically turned. 360 had a good few years followed by the ps3 having good years. and vice versa

zl10SZ0.jpg

Conveintyly leaves out stuff that help the 360s cases:

-The early part of this generation
-360/PC games even when the PC release was well after the console (Conviction, Alan Wake, Fable 3 Minecraft)
-XBLA v. PSN

Actually speaks to MS actually supporting their motion controller, as opposed to sending it out too die.

The list is trying to imply that 360 gamers have been starved for games since 2010. Which is ********

Last edited:
I think the point of the table was to show the lack of support from Microsoft in the last few year, hence only the most recent 4 years being shown.

That said, 3rd party titles have dominated the market for those 4 years so the gap isnt as glaring as this table makes it out to be.

And as its been stated in both threads, both sides are missing games.

So you're saying things basically went downhill once Kinect came out.

I agree because it just looked like all the resources was diverted to it.

Funny thing with the XBone is that even though Kinect is mandatory, there's only been one Kinect only game on show IIRC, The Fantasia game.and that got no air time at E3.

It'll be interesting to see what their output is like next gen. Kinect games tapered down in sales and they know it which is probably why they went all out at E3 and ignored it but with it in every box you can't ignore it either.

I think the point of the table was to show the lack of support from Microsoft in the last few year, hence only the most recent 4 years being shown.

That said, 3rd party titles have dominated the market for those 4 years so the gap isnt as glaring as this table makes it out to be.

And as its been stated in both threads, both sides are missing games.

A lot of the games in that PS3 list are Japanese games. Xbox has never been very popular in Japan in general.

Back
Top Bottom