Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Ign posted new videos of killer instinct with galcious gameplay can we get an official killer instinct thread???? Like I plan on getting a ps4 but that ki make me wanna get a xbone

I just watched the vid of Glacius.

I don't really like the new look but he seems dope... and VERY cheap :lol:

With the right person controlling him... it's a WRAP.

:pimp: Jago is ill though.

:smh: That 84 hit combo vid...

thats the thing, you need the right person. I saw first time players with him and they got destroyed.

sidenote: Honestly, comparing first party launch titles, Sony shouldve brought a better offering than what they have compared to MS. I mean, KI imo trumps all of Sony's launch titles, including Killzone
So is it a game anyone can enjoy or just them hardcore tournament players???

Ign posted new videos of killer instinct with galcious gameplay can we get an official killer instinct thread???? Like I plan on getting a ps4 but that ki make me wanna get a xbone

thats the thing, you need the right person. I saw first time players with him and they got destroyed.

sidenote: Honestly, comparing first party launch titles, Sony shouldve brought a better offering than what they have compared to MS. I mean, KI imo trumps all of Sony's launch titles, including Killzone
So is it a game anyone can enjoy or just them hardcore tournament players???

I mean, it looks like a very fun game. Of course when you go online, you may find those beasts who will just mop the floor with you. Ive found that playing fighting games is best with friends. And since this game has a f2p model ( where everybod gets Jago, and can buy other characters or the full game etc) you can pretty much start having fun right away and learning.

But the combo and counter breakers look like they may take some getting used to
Heres the link to some gameplay btw

Last edited:
Fighting games in general are for anyone to enjoy, but if you were to play anyone who plays competitively, you would lose 10 out of 10 times.  Any fighting game

Fighting games in general are for anyone to enjoy, but if you were to play anyone who plays competitively, you would lose 10 out of 10 times.  Any fighting game
Yeah but it seems like that's all the people that play nowadays are competitive players who do all these cancel moves and yadda yadda Im a beast in mvc2 but don't know **** about cancels I don't spam or nothing and still beast till this day. I used to beast in umvc3 until all these other exploits came out now its not even fun to play anymore

if you liked KI for SNES, i dont see how you wouldn't love it for next gen.  I'm not planning on copping an xbox one, so i'll just leave it to nostalgia.

Lmao microsoft goofed bad so bad they backtracked everything but its too late.

Its crazy how that fanboy word is thrown around especially when most ps4 purchasers were fans of 360.

For the record evo is the largest fighting game tourney in the world and competitors prefer xbox 360 as the ps3 has lag spikes if it gets too hot which is a no go for competitive gaming

I disagree. For your personally, sure... but I'd take literally ANYTHING over a fighter.

Sony's launch lineup is kinda meh, but that's mostly due to the A teams being absent.

For me there's no system seller xbone launch title. Forza obviously is a big one for a lot of people(and it does look great), but I'm hoping driveclub can shape up. If not i can wait for gran turismo.

The other stuff not so much. Ryse is gonna suck. The last fighting game I bought was sf2hd, so KI doesn't do much for me. Quantum Break can be cool, but that live action stuff is ehhhh.

Last edited:
The best games coming out at launch are multiplatform...

Neither system is really launching a great exclusive with their system.

KI is hyped because of the history. And it does look good. But I'm not paying $500 just for KI.

KI is hyped because of the history. And it does look good. But I'm not paying $500 just for KI.

It depends on what you mean by great and your preferences. I agree that I personally find the multi plays more interesting at the moment. But there's no way I could justify to myself buying a ps4 in November looking at those exclusives either. If anything is say Sony and MS both dropped the ball a little bit, but Sony much more so with their line ups.

[COLOR=#red]I agree that neither platform has anything that is Titanfall-like but I'm still getting it.

If you want it, can afford it, get it. Just how I see it.

And BF4 will be my game of launch. Followed by Watch Dogs and Titanfall when it drops.[/COLOR]

You gotta cut Sony some slack because they're releasing great titles on the ps3 all the way up to the ps4 launch. 360 output has dropped off significantly.

It depends on what you mean by great and your preferences. I agree that I personally find the multi plays more interesting at the moment. But there's no way I could justify to myself buying a ps4 in November looking at those exclusives either. If anything is say Sony and MS both dropped the ball a little bit, but Sony much more so with their line ups.

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]I agree that neither platform has anything that is Titanfall-like but I'm still getting it.

And BF4 will be my game of launch. Followed by Watch Dogs and Titanfall when it drops.[/COLOR]

Destiny > Titanfall

From what I've seen so far IMO

Last edited:
I have yet to see a valid reason as to why we should buy next-gen multiplatform games over their current-gen counterparts.

I agree that neither platform has anything that is Titanfall-like but I'm still getting it.

And BF4 will be my game of launch. Followed by Watch Dogs and Titanfall when it drops.
Destiny > Titanfall
And iYen to answer your question.. it's just like im that one said.. if you want it, can afford it, get it. If neither system seem like it's worth the money to you.. you shouldn't buy either of them and stick with the current gen consoles ain't nothing wrong with doing that.

Last edited:
I have yet to see a valid reason as to why we should buy next-gen multiplatform games over their current-gen counterparts.

???

Do you mean you've yet to see anything that justifies upgrading to the next gen consoles? Because it's pretty clear to see that next gen multiplats are superior in every way to their current gen counterparts. 1080P/60FPS for battlefield(plus the bump to 64 player MO)/ Assassin's Creed (Watch Dogs?)

Back
Top Bottom