Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

This tech is sick

They should've bundled this in w/ the box and kinect for 500

Illumiroom is nowhere near ready , don't expect that to be released until the middle of this console generation at least.

I agree. $400 is what I'd be willing to spend. Day one possibly, as Forza's pull may get to me.

That Smart Matchmaking could be huge, but would it only be first party games? BF4 and COD use their own matchmaking clients, don't they?

N4G tweeted it. They've tweeted useful info before soI didn't try to verify. Its the story is fake my bad.

wow $100 price drop before release. Dat XBone eighty is almost complete.
At this rate Kinect won't be mandatory at all come November.

MS about to have an EVO moment.

"It ain't over till it's over"

Last edited:

Link to the price drop?

I highly doubt they will cut the price before release, they would lose money, have more egg of their face, and a price cut would make more sense next year when they have enough units to have a subsidized model too.

But if this turns out to be true all I can say it............."COME DOWN SELECTOR, REWIND!!!!!":

If the wait until next year to cut the price then Sony will do the same with their console, and more people would flock to the cheaper console of the two.

Their console has to be the same price or lower.

If they would have played their cards better and had better PR they would be in such great shape.

By the say they're not going to drop the price by $100, either system for that matter, because Sony wasn't slashing the PS3's price by $100 in a year I don't think. It was like $50 off per year or something I'm not sure though so fanboys don't hold me to that.

So glad I didn't pick up a PS3 though because the PS4 is just a more polished PS3 to me. But, I might pick it up but definitely not right away... I have a bad track record with Sony hardware and I'm not a big heavy gamer only like COD, Halo, and GTA so I might stick to one system like I did this generation but I'll wait a year or two before I make a purchase decision on which one to buy depending on how things are looking at the time and which would be the wiser purchase based on games available and the likes.

Back
Top Bottom