Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

If the wait until next year to cut the price then Sony will do the same with their console, and more people would flock to the cheaper console of the two.

Their console has to be the same price or lower.

If they would have played their cards better and had better PR they would be in such great shape.

By the say they're not going to drop the price by $100, either system for that matter, because Sony wasn't slashing the PS3's price by $100 in a year I don't think. It was like $50 off per year or something I'm not sure though so fanboys don't hold me to that.

So glad I didn't pick up a PS3 though because the PS4 is just a more polished PS3 to me. But, I might pick it up but definitely not right away... I have a bad track record with Sony hardware and I'm not a big heavy gamer only like COD, Halo, and GTA so I might stick to one system like I did this generation but I'll wait a year or two before I make a purchase decision on which one to buy depending on how things are looking at the time and which would be the wiser purchase based on games available and the likes.
whose that in ur avy???? :nerd:

If the wait until next year to cut the price then Sony will do the same with their console, and more people would flock to the cheaper console of the two.

Their console has to be the same price or lower.

If they would have played their cards better and had better PR they would be in such great shape.

By the say they're not going to drop the price by $100, either system for that matter, because Sony wasn't slashing the PS3's price by $100 in a year I don't think. It was like $50 off per year or something I'm not sure though so fanboys don't hold me to that.

So glad I didn't pick up a PS3 though because the PS4 is just a more polished PS3 to me. But, I might pick it up but definitely not right away... I have a bad track record with Sony hardware and I'm not a big heavy gamer only like COD, Halo, and GTA so I might stick to one system like I did this generation but I'll wait a year or two before I make a purchase decision on which one to buy depending on how things are looking at the time and which would be the wiser purchase based on games available and the likes.
whose that in ur avy???? :nerd:

I don't know I saw it in the booty thread and ran with it.

You have to see it full size in the booty thread... the cheeks jiggle and split apart as she walks away. should be on the last couple of pages of the thread.

I highly doubt they will cut the price before release, they would lose money, have more egg of their face, and a price cut would make more sense next year when they have enough units to have a subsidized model too.

This

Why would they drop the price now before cashing in on people who preordered or are willing to shell out $500. They might drop price for next years E3 but i doubt they will make profit.

X1 gets a GPU clock speed upgrade
http://majornelson.com/cast/2013/08/02/mnr-486-marc-whitten-updates-us-on-the-progress-of-xbox-one/

This morning will reportedly see some news regarding the Xbox One hardware. Xbox Live director of programming Larry Hryb (better known as Major Nelson), will be releasing a podcast with Marc Whitten detailing changes to the Xbox One's GPU.

The Xbox One will have a custom AMD GPU that is supposedly comparable to the Radeon HD 7790 (according to Digital Foundry). The 7790 supports up to 2 GB of DDR5 RAM, can handle 4K resolutions, and has a graphics clock of 800 Mhz (shy of the 1 GHz that the 7700 boasts). According to a Gamespot Japan report (since removed, but cached via Google) Microsoft has upped the GPU speed by 53 MHz since E3. Additionally, the design team has rebuilt the graphics driver to optimize performance.

Internal beta for the Xbox One hardware is currently running, and the operating system is being tweaked with new builds on an almost daily basis.

All the free games xbox could have gave us and they give us Crackdown :smh:

I really thought they were doing something with this Free for Gold thing but they just playing games

Gamescom is an important gaming convention for Microsoft this year.Especially after the F up's they had at the reveal event and then E3 this year.

Look at how big their presence is going to be this year at Gamescom:

View media item 524250
Funny thing is Microsoft hasn't has not been a fan and has not had a big presence at Gamescom since 2005 and that was to announce the Xbox 360 :lol:

After Gamescom all that's left is The Tokoyo Games Show in September.Microsoft ever since the OG Xbox has NEVER sold well in Japan.

Microsoft is desperate come Gamescom :lol:

Last edited:
Gamescom is an important gaming convention for Microsoft this year.Especially after the F up's they had at the reveal event and then E3 this year.

Look at how big their presence is going to be this year at Gamescom:

View media item 524250
Funny thing is Microsoft hasn't has not been a fan and has not had a big presence at Gamescom since 2005 and that was to announce the Xbox 360 :lol:

After Gamescom all that's left is The Tokoyo Games Show in September.Microsoft ever since the OG Xbox has NEVER sold well in Japan.

Microsoft is desperate come Gamescom :lol:

There is PAX

All the free games xbox could have gave us and they give us Crackdown
mean.gif

I really thought they were doing something with this Free for Gold thing but they just playing games
What do you honestly expect?

Expect old *** games that you've already played or that barely anyone cared about.

Also expect lame *** kinect games.

I read their disclaimer and they made it apparent that they will give out kinect games.

Crackdown is fun. Dead Rising 2 is fun.

AC2 is fun.

They've been releasing fun games.

What more do you want?

I read this thing somewhere, where Microsoft is developing AR (augmented reality) goggles for the Xbox One.

I feel like in the long run, the Xbox One will change gaming, illumiroom, augmented reality, 

But at the same time, its not like Sony won't/can't do the same.  I feel like the "gimmicks" of camera based gameplay, virtual/augmented reality are starting to become more and more real, and no longer gimmicks, but truely next generation of gameplay

Last edited:
For those not purchasing the One on launch day - end of 2013, will you buy new games for current gen? Or wait until you get a new console?

Back
Top Bottom