Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

i1LlwfDufaGJy.gif

In
Whoa this gif is incredible. Made me forget how uninterested I was about the new Xbox for a moment.

This better be good. That always on rumor better not be true cause they will be shooting themselves in the foot here in America.

Lol at the rant you made that is also made by the same people you're laughing at.

I hear you but the truth is I really don't care about a lot of the stuff. I just want a game that's fun and innovative.

I think Bioshock did a geat job, and so did skyrim. But there was literally 0 innovation for multiplayer fps. everything is a carbon copy or boring.

my fav for xbox that I've played are halo 1+2 / the original ghost recon / original rainbowsix. all the latest editions have been meh

If another gow game is not on the horizon could careless
Body ready for ps4 tho

what is backwards compatibility? i have no idea what the new features on are the xbox
BC=backwards compatibility

It means that said console plays it's predecessor's games.

Such as how the xbox 360 is able to play xbox games(if you have a special partition installed on your xbox's HDD).

Kinect is soo gimmick-y imo.  Why on earth would i want to wave my hand at the screen, wave it around, scrolling through menus and hold it up for 3-5 seconds when i could just press the damn buttons?  i know it has a mic too, but that doesnt always capture what you say.  i mean its cool for parties games i guess, but meh... still tuning in to see what the next gen has to offer

My ps3 and xbox 360 just collects dust these days. Really not much interest for video games these days.
Interested in seeing how they look and what they can do though

Kinect is soo gimmick-y imo.  Why on earth would i want to wave my hand at the screen, wave it around, scrolling through menus and hold it up for 3-5 seconds when i could just press the damn buttons?  i know it has a mic too, but that doesnt always capture what you say.  i mean its cool for parties games i guess, but meh... still tuning in to see what the next gen has to offer

My daughter loves it :tongue:

I completely agree with you. But kids love it. And people who aren't active seem to like it as well. When i play video games....i want to play video games...when i want to be active...i go to the gym or go run or play soccer. I don't want to move around while i play games....unless im drunk playing wii sports....which is still fun to me :lol:

But as far as the xbox mini vs apple tv thing. So the durango won't have a user interface or something? What is the point of the xbox mini if the durango has a normal user interface with netfilx and youtube and hulu and such. Just for backwards compatibility?

I will wait to pass judgement....but i hope they keep the price down on the durango if we have to pay 100 on top of it for BC

But you can make your own pizza and order it >D

I completely agree with you. But kids love it. And people who aren't active seem to like it as well. When i play video games....i want to play video games...when i want to be active...i go to the gym or go run or play soccer. I don't want to move around while i play games....unless im drunk playing wii sports....which is still fun to me
laugh.gif

But as far as the xbox mini vs apple tv thing. So the durango won't have a user interface or something? What is the point of the xbox mini if the durango has a normal user interface with netfilx and youtube and hulu and such. Just for backwards compatibility?

I will wait to pass judgement....but i hope they keep the price down on the durango if we have to pay 100 on top of it for BC
i think it can be great (kinect...etc) if used properly... like with a game like pga tour...or like fight night...a fps..with some weapon/gun type controller....things of that nature. But with kinect and wii etc...they have taking the same approach as 3d tv/movies...flood the market and just implemeted in any and eveything just to say they did it. Just like 3d tv/movies it can enhance things and make for a better user experience, in moderation.

And this whole bc idea is kinda foolish for a number of reasons...to the new user, why would i spend a buttload of money to play last generation games? If im a transitional user, upgrading to the new system....i already have the older system and it is cheaper to just buy/download older/used games then to go out spend money on a extra add-on/service plus the cost

Last edited:
im happy with the xbox 360. sigh, wish they didnt have to come out with new technology all the time

after playing bioshock infinite i don't know how graphics (and games in general) can get any better but this is a definite cop #360set

Hopefully I can cop either this or the ps4, got a Wii and it hasn't been played in like a year lol, would sell it but I could only get like 20. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom