Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

i just got a new xbox 360 too D:

looking forward to what they have in store.

Last edited:
People are content to just play games on technology from 2005 for the rest of their lives now?

true but i dunno what else u can do to improve games besides graphics...i aint a kinect/app/3d kinda guy. im satisfied
make better quality/more enjoyable games...also expand the range of games...pretty much every game out now is an interactive movie/varient of another fps, rpg, or sports title. Hell a good majority of some of the greatest games of all time are on the earlier systems..ie nes/genesis etc.

Its like one concept (usually some sort of futuristic/alien paranormal or war based fps) comes out and is a success, a gangload of other developers make a slightly different carbon copy of said title. The ratio of different genres of games is waaaaay disporpotionate. Say what you will about nintendo and the wii, but atleast they attempted to give you variety in terms of games/concepts.

Man if I can play battlefield with kinetic
eek.gif
tumblr_m3kou1oMKy1r88spmo1_250.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bioshock infinite was not impressive graphics wise.... nor gameplay wise for that matter
its a good game good graphics...but it isnt deserving of all the praise it gets....honestly tomb raider has better graphics
I thought the same thing, but gameplay wise it wasnt even close. Bioshock>>>>>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought the same thing, but gameplay wise it wasnt even close. Bioshock>>>>>>>
meh...i like both..but i edge it out to tomb raider...for one its a nice well deserved reboot of a classic game...and 2 to be honest as good as the game is, its just goes in the category of a long list of fps....Tomb Raider was a plesant nice change of pace. Not ishing on bioshock, but i just like the change of pace, playing a different style of game.

Tomb Raider was way too easy though, even on the hardest level you have what is basically unlimited ammo at your disposable and not nearly enough people attacking you.

Tomb Raider isn't a change of pace game. It's an Uncharted clone.

Can't wait.  I wonder how much it's  gonna cost and I want to know if I will need to get a 3d tv.   I saw a rumor on the internet a few months back that all the games would be going 3d. 

Last edited:
im content. thats just me. started off with nes genesis n snes...i can still enjoy those games. all i got for 360 is halo4 n 2k. i barely play like i used to tho. maybe im just losing interest or something. cant seemyself spendin hundreds on multiple games over many years and updated technology like i used to

Tomb Raider isn't a change of pace game. It's an Uncharted clone.
how so tomb raider came before it...and yea it is an easy game. and its a change as oppose to about easily 75% fps games that are one in the same ie...crysis/bioshock/mass effect etc.... so on and so forth.

WTF. Uncharted is a damn Tomb Raider clone. Naught Dog even said Tomb Raider was a huge "inspiration" for Uncharted.

lol i'm a little lost on what swendro is referring to, given the timelines and histories of both games.

but
i wouldn't be surprised if the new tomb raider was heavily influenced by uncharted, in design/mechanics and also by its success. uncharted 2 is by far my favorite PS3 experience. the production values were so damn good, and i actually enjoyed the characters. haven't tried the new tomb raider yet though, but i have heard it's pretty good.

as for new xbox, i'll wait to see what happens. i find myself losing interest in gaming as of late... makes me feel damn old

Tomb Raider has been around before Uncharted, but Tomb Raider 2013 plays a lot differently from previous games. Did you guys play the PS1 games? They were adventure games with very few baddies spread throughout the level.

Uncharted has always been about wasting tons of enemies in the most cinematic way possible. Sure, Drake ventures to locales similar to Tomb Raider, but that's not something Tomb Raider invented. Uncharted draws inspiration from Indiana Jones as well. And it plays more like Gears of War than old school Tomb Raider really. The exploration, adventure, and platforming is pretty minimal compared to old school Tomb Raider.

Last edited:
Tomb Raider has been around before Uncharted, but Tomb Raider 2013 plays a lot differently from previous games. Did you guys play the PS1 games? They were adventure games with very few baddies spread throughout the level.

Uncharted has always been about wasting tons of enemies in the most cinematic way possible. Sure, Drake ventures to locales similar to Tomb Raider, but that's not something Tomb Raider invented. Uncharted draws inspiration from Indiana Jones as well. And it plays more like Gears of War than old school Tomb Raider really. The exploration, adventure, and platforming is pretty minimal compared to old school Tomb Raider.

-Brah no offense but you're not educating anyone with this info, you ain't the only one who played video games in the 90s.

-What you said was nonsense. Naughty Dog even admitted the influence the TR franchise had a influence on Uncharted.

Even the cover system in Uncharted was something rumored to be thrown in after Naughty Dog saw Gears.

I swear the success of Uncharted 2 seems to have completely rewritten history in some dudes mines.

In what ways is Uncharted a clone of theTomb Raiders that came before it? Actually, this isn't the thread to have this discussion. If you can't see it, that's fine.

What are the odds that the new Forza title will be a tech demo at the unveiling?

I'm sure it will be shown at the event and have a trailer too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom