Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

All joking aside with the corny matching Nike shirts, it's honestly not absurd to match a little bit. I think it's funny how people on NT like to make a huge deal out of people matching a little bit. So none of your outfits match? lol idk man just seems funny to me.

All joking aside with the corny matching Nike shirts, it's honestly not absurd to match a little bit. I think it's funny how people on NT like to make a huge deal out of people matching a little bit. So none of your outfits match? lol idk man just seems funny to me.
I think shirts with the same print, design, or anything along those lines is trying too hard. 

Corny. 

any links for jimmy jazz yet
i would've relied on JimmyJazzLinks but apparently he got banned from twitter, hopefully you can find a link but honestly you can probably get these without the link in advanced if you're quick enough

Last edited:
if anyone needs the JJ Link I will give it to you. 

But I want something in return 
wink.gif

naaa  i dont post a whole heck of a lot but i just usally jump in these main board  sections and find links easy.. so school me mane.... 

Anybody in the Bay Area looking for these...District in Alameda I believe is doing fcfs...open at 11am

This is definitely a dope shoe and I'm not even a fan of the print on Foams minus my love for the Galaxy has it was subtle. However, the $250 price tag is so :smh: but I'm still gonna cop. I need to stop buying shoes. SMH. Although not completely sold out on JJ they only got 2 sizes left so obviously people want them. I just love how people REALLY think NT dictates how a shoe is gonna sell. :lol:

these will sit. they're available at consignment shops for 300, for retail on ebay, etc. i'm still copping if i can get it on eastbay w/ my gc

Couldn't have been worded better. Idgaf what people say, my fits always match my kicks to some extent. Shorts sometimes too

Back
Top Bottom