Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm putting in raffles and not even banking for online. The launch locator in my area makes these seem like there aren't a high quantity and I'm not taking any chances. Plus the sites will already be crashing from folks trying to cop the xi low
Me too. I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving Monday and Tuesday [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm trusting the reception of some of you who've copped from SobeSoles that these aren't fake lol

Was told to never buy from sellers with no return policy and want PayPal lol. However you guys seem to have legit pairs soooo

I'm trusting the reception of some of you who've copped from SobeSoles that these aren't fake lol

Was told to never buy from sellers with no return policy and want PayPal lol. However you guys seem to have legit pairs soooo

I could understand hesitation with them being "early" (mind you we're less than 2 weeks out when he dropped the link).... But who told you that? I'm pretty sure that covers a large majority of the people on NT who sell.

yeah super legit, fast shipping, early and for $5 under retail shipped and 2 day shipping.

I could understand hesitation with them being "early" (mind you we're less than 2 weeks out when he dropped the link).... But who told you that? I'm pretty sure that covers a large majority of the people on NT who sell.

I read that here actually lol.

yeah super legit, fast shipping, early and for $5 under retail shipped and 2 day shipping.

$5 under retail!? Just paid $170 plus shipping smh

I was gonna wait but I took the risk. They come In Tuesday. If they're fine then sobe will be a repeat business.

I bought from sobesoles before they are legit and they ship really fast. I ordered mine and like 30 mins later I got a tracking number lol I was so surprised

I'm torn between these and the lows. Normally I would buy both but I just snagged 4 pairs of Flu's today so I kinda screwed myself lol.

Next summer what yall feeling? Orange? Purp? Red or green? I want the orange for real

I usually get 2-3 to make sure they fit just right. I got 4 by accident thinking 2 of them were declined but I got confirm emails so I was like okay whatever

I'd like to get em all but since they are so similar and don't have alotta cash Imma patiently wait and hope for the orange and purple

why yall waiting for release when they got pairs on sobesoles? Just curious not trying to be a d***
Why pay for shipping if I don't have too? I don't pay sales tax. So locally it's $160 vs $175. Granted I'm gonna be doing some traveling, but I make a day out of it with my fam, so it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus I'm not too worried about getting these locally. They will be overseen by the 11's and 5's that drop that day

Next summer what yall feeling? Orange? Purp? Red or green? I want the orange for real
Orange or Green. I bought another pair of metallic blues, this time from sobe with the "Niketalk" code $175.00 shipped. There taking care of us.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

The Metallic Purples are the only pair from the set that I love, so I'm just patiently waiting for those while hoping that they do them just as much justice as they did these.

Would consider the Orange, Green, or Blacks as well though.

Why pay for shipping if I don't have too? I don't pay sales tax. So locally it's $160 vs $175. Granted I'm gonna be doing some traveling, but I make a day out of it with my fam, so it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus I'm not too worried about getting these locally. They will be overseen by the 11's and 5's that drop that day
I gotcha, no sales tax is always nice :D 

Kixsquare order came in. Leather quality is nice. Now bring on the rest of the metallics

Back
Top Bottom