NIKE AIR MAG 2015

How would this help at all? Auction is literally the easiest way to get kicks. If you have the cash these are the easiest pair you'll ever cop. The struggle is an inverse relation with you pocket depth, of which I don't have. the limit is not my problem, the price is.

You place an order like you would NIKEID, they make your kicks, you get them. That seems pretty simple to me. Now the fact you can't afford them, is something only you can manage. There are plenty of things I can't afford. I just don't worry about it there is no struggle. If you aren't starving or have a roof over your head you don't know what struggle is.

How would this help at all? Auction is literally the easiest way to get kicks. If you have the cash these are the easiest pair you'll ever cop. The struggle is an inverse relation with you pocket depth, of which I don't have. the limit is not my problem, the price is.
You place an order like you would NIKEID, they make your kicks, you get them. That seems pretty simple to me. Now the fact you can't afford them, is something only you can manage. There are plenty of things I can't afford. I just don't worry about it there is no struggle. If you aren't starving or have a roof over your head you don't know what struggle is.
I feel these won't be auctioned off, but a msrp.

I think this because 2011 was an auction, as it was earlier than 2015 and helped raise money for a good cause. 

Now that it would actually be 2015 next year, I believe they will release them at a set price.

Although it might be a lot more expensive due to the mechanics and technology built into them. Maybe anywhere from $300-500. 

Something that any person could afford if they really wanted them. 

A preorder would be cool too though. But doubt it since there will be a limited quantity.

Idk, just my thoughts 

Last edited:
I think Nike would have to offer first dibs to those who bought them in 2011, otherwise face incredible anger from deep-pocketed customers. The release of power-laced 2015 MAGS would seriously devalue the ones that came out in 2011, so offering first dibs ensures the original supporters don't get screwed hard.

Will be very interesting to see how they handle it.
This is Nike we are talking about here; they could give two $hits about anyone.  Deep pockets or not.

I think Nike will tease us starting in the fall. Release date seems most appropriate for what the Delorean had on the screen. It was like September something if I can recall correctly.

These would be a great cop - hopefully a bit more readily available than the last time

Mixed emotions about this release. Excited to see the new Mag but peremtively irritated with the likelihood that these won't be easy to attain either because they'll be auctioned or even with a GR people will bot those shoes online and resell for astronomical mark up. I pray that they do make 2 versions, with and without power laces and make them easy to grab.

As far as the original buyers getting dibs first, congrats. I don't see it as "fair" based on the fact that if you bought a 5k pair of shoes you can likely do the same 4 years down the line, wearable or not. Congrats none the less

Its sad cause all the people who really want these, will not get them because of resellers selling these for the price of 1st months rent.

Its sad cause all the people who really want these, will not get them because of resellers selling these for the price of 1st months rent.
depending on your rent probably more than rent, considerably more :lol:

I'm trying to imagine these with a standard SRP, like $160... but then again, it's my imagination

Last edited:
oh man. I heard about tinker confirming it a while ago, but now there's a NT thread. Let the hunger games begin lol.

Nah but srs, I want these soooo bad. Im going to wear the s*** out of my pair.

I imagine retail being no more than 300... I hope.

I saw a boatload of pairs at DXC at Citi Field a few weeks back..are they samples or the ones from 2011 auctions?

It was a buncha little kids who had them too..one dude had 6 pairs..

Back
Top Bottom