NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I saw a boatload of pairs at DXC at Citi Field a few weeks back..are they samples or the ones from 2011 auctions?

It was a buncha little kids who had them too..one dude had 6 pairs..

Damn. Just need 1.

I saw a boatload of pairs at DXC at Citi Field a few weeks back..are they samples or the ones from 2011 auctions?

It was a buncha little kids who had them too..one dude had 6 pairs..
seen that too. Just some rich white kids, I was next to them the whole time :lol:

In the meantime, you can get your Mag fix with these Supras.....

32194698_004_b

32194698_004_d

32194698_004_e

32194698_004_f

For only $160.

This shoe made me think of these questions:

1. What if the power-lacing technology gets wet?

2. What if the system malfunctions?

3. Will it crease? (Typical sneakerhead question)

This shoe made me think of these questions:

1. What if the power-lacing technology gets wet?

Product testing will get out "most" bugs

2. What if the system malfunctions?

1 year warranty on all Nike product right (correct me if im wrong) 

3. Will it crease? (Typical sneakerhead question)

Not if you purchase just to take on foot shots for IG and immediately put back in box

Yeah, it is a pic of someone wearing MAGS that has been photoshopped red.

I wonder if NIKE will ***** out the MAG colorway on other models in 2015? Seems like something they would do.

Last edited:
When I bought mine in 2011 from the auction, they told us back then that they were coming back in 2015 with power lacing...they also told us that we'd have dibs...sorry to break the news to you guys but the 1510 of us that have these will get the first pick. Can anyone else in here that bought the first time confirm with me? It was a while ago but we all had like NIke representatives assigned to us to make sure shipping was right and everything for the same day shipping.
I can confirm that this did not occur when we purchased our pairs. There was no mention of dibs, no assigned representative, and no mention of any specific details for 2015.

What occurred is this. We received a first email that read:

"The waiting is over. Your well-deserved 2011 Nike MAG shoes are on their way.

And, as with any good pair of world-famous, incredibly limited and highly coveted shoes, your 2011 Nike MAG shoes should be registered and authenticated.

The following is a code unique to your pair. Use it to authenticate your shoes and formally state your membership in an exceptionally small community.

Welcome to Hill Valley, population 1510.

Congratulations, and thank you again for your support.

Until 2015,

Nike"

After registering on the site, you received a confirmation prompt which read:

"NAME,

Your new 2011 Nike MAG shoes are now officially authenticated. Thank you for your support. You'll be hearing from us as 2015 approaches. We'll see you in the future"

This is the entirety of the communication regarding 2015 plans. No mention of anything specific for 2015, just that we will be hearing closer to the time. So anyone's guess is simply that, a guess.

I'm hoping as well this means an auto-lacing model!!! Would be a dream come true for me!!! I saw that tweet recently from @airmag which mentioned 2015 after "Its Coming". So i suppose its now a waiting game for some news to come forward.

I can confirm that this did not occur when we purchased our pairs. There was no mention of dibs, no assigned representative, and no mention of any specific details for 2015.

What occurred is this. We received a first email that read:

"The waiting is over. Your well-deserved 2011 Nike MAG shoes are on their way.

And, as with any good pair of world-famous, incredibly limited and highly coveted shoes, your 2011 Nike MAG shoes should be registered and authenticated.

The following is a code unique to your pair. Use it to authenticate your shoes and formally state your membership in an exceptionally small community.

Welcome to Hill Valley, population 1510.

Congratulations, and thank you again for your support.

Until 2015,
Nike"

After registering on the site, you received a confirmation prompt which read:

"NAME,
Your new 2011 Nike MAG shoes are now officially authenticated. Thank you for your support. You'll be hearing from us as 2015 approaches. We'll see you in the future"

This is the entirety of the communication regarding 2015 plans. No mention of anything specific for 2015, just that we will be hearing closer to the time. So anyone's guess is simply that, a guess.

I'm hoping as well this means an auto-lacing model!!! Would be a dream come true for me!!! I saw that tweet recently from @airmag which mentioned 2015 after "Its Coming". So i suppose its now a waiting game for some news to come forward.

It happened bro, i was assigned some representative to confirm all my stuff. The dude called me up and confirmed all my stuff over the phone after the transaction had gone through.

nike is gonna sloot these into the ground. Mags gonna come in hella colors and destroy the dopeness. fat ****** gon be rocking mags with skinny jeans and slim supreme tees.

Back
Top Bottom