NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I really like the idea of BTTF 1 setting up the next adventure, even though they didn't have it planned, so getting the full intention of the Bobs' original ending. "we don't need roads", and then just ending, which was a throwback to the old tv shows where there would just be a new adventure each week.

The DJ guy is just a perfect example of the younger generation. 30 sec attention span and it's a wrap. And i'm not coming at him like that either just is what it is. Born in 95...If you grew up in the 80's and 90's...you know 8)

Last edited:
The DJ guy is just a perfect example of the younger generation. 30 sec attention span and it's a wrap. If you grew up in the 80's and 90's...you know 8)

*shrug* don't act like its simply a younger generation thing.

There are plenty of older people with no sort attention span and then there are guys in their 20s, me, who have one

picked up 15 copies of todays usa today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watch Evil Dead 2 first though, which is a weird cross between remake/sequel but you get the comedic tone that carries into AOD
I have seen them all.  Stoked for the new TV series that is coming out.  Also, there is one that I have seen granted the copy was crappy that is supposed to be what the whole thing is based off of.  Cant quite remember the name.

Edit: It is called Within The Woods

Last edited:

There are plenty of older people with no sort attention span and then there are guys in their 20s, me, who have one
No judgement passed, but just wondering what your top 5 fav movies are. Just curious to hear.

No judgement passed, but just wondering what your top 5 fav movies are. Just curious to hear.
That's a tough one.

Star Wars OT
BTTF
Pulp Fiction

Tend to be the old stand bys that i'm happy to have whenever they're playing

Others would be stuff like Shining, Guardians of the Galaxy, Flight Club, 40 Year Old Virgin, Original Day the Earth Stood Still...

Ok this is too hard

That's a tough one.

Star Wars OT
BTTF
Pulp Fiction

Others would be stuff like Shining, Guardians of the Galaxy, Flight Club, 40 Year Old Virgin, Original Day the Earth Stood Still...

Ok this is too hard
Damn, I think I asked the wrong guy. I saw your response about being 20 and thought it was the person who said BTTF was really boring.

That's a tough one.

Star Wars OT

BTTF

Pulp Fiction

Ok this is too hard
Damn, I think I asked the wrong guy. I saw your response about being 20 and thought it was the person who said BTTF was really boring.

Haha nah I was responding about him.

If I was going top five off the top of my head though I'd have BTTF, BTTF 2, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, & probably The Shining.  Others would be 89 Batman, Jaws, Halloween, Nightmare Before Christmas, & Heat. I could go on and on though.

If I was going top five off the top of my head though I'd have BTTF, BTTF 2, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, & probably The Shining.  Others would be 89 Batman, Jaws, Halloween, Nightmare Before Christmas, & Heat. I could go on and on though.

Yeah its way too hard. I didn't get into comedies really. There's way too many great movies out there to really narrow it down

bballermarkie bballermarkie no judgement passed. Just speaking from experience. I'm 36, my last has 3 kids, 22, 18, and 17...the attention spans are "yikes"! Lol. But there are always exceptions to every rule.

I will cosign SuperStarLords list up there ESPECIALLY Ghostbusters. Maybe throw Goonies on that list, for me.

Man, you know what?  I never got into The Blues Brothers film.  I think I may have tried to watch it but it did not peak my interest.  Maybe I should try watching it again.  

It is really hard for me to put an all time list together.  There are just too many.

Man, you know what?  I never got into The Blues Brothers film.  I think I may have tried to watch it but it did not peak my interest.  Maybe I should try watching it again.  

It is really hard for me to put an all time list together.  There are just too many.
Yea Blues Brothers isn't for everyone, I remember trying to watch it with a girl I was seeing at the time, I don't think she made it 15 minutes before asking to watch something else. I knew things were heading south then.

Back
Top Bottom