NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Damn, I think I asked the wrong guy. I saw your response about being 20 and thought it was the person who said BTTF was really boring.
That was me and i think i totally derailed this thread by accident. lol.

Anyways, hard choice cause i really only watch like 5 movies a year and it's rare for me to like one enough to call it a favorite or be willing to watch it more than once. 

I'd have to say;

Wolf of Wall Street

Project X

The Hangover

Pineapple Express

Horrible Bosses

High School

The DJ guy is just a perfect example of the younger generation. 30 sec attention span and it's a wrap. And i'm not coming at him like that either just is what it is. Born in 95...If you grew up in the 80's and 90's...you know
glasses.gif
I can agree with that. My ability to pick up on little details in short amounts of time is extraordinary but my attention span is very low. 

I cant believe some of us and other people are going for pepsi bottles and newspapers like they consolation prizes even though they are nostalgic but still that hunger though :lol:

Bet these things would`ve collected dust in 2011 if released cause it wasnt the 2015

Makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:
High school? the snoop and wiz movie? Best of all time

Sorry but not even close to top 100 ever
You're thinking of "Mac & Devin Go to High School". I didn't put that one on the list but if i was giving a top 10 it would be in there. 

High School is fairly similar though.

Last edited:

That was me and i think i totally derailed this thread by accident. lol.

Anyways, hard choice cause i really only watch like 5 movies a year and it's rare for me to like one enough to call it a favorite or be willing to watch it more than once. 

I'd have to say;

Wolf of Wall Street

Project X

The Hangover

Pineapple Express

Horrible Bosses

High School
Out of all of those IMO Wolf of Wall Street is probably like the only real movie to me lol.  I cannot do lists cause then I would have to break it down to genres time periods directors cast etc.

Last edited:
Iron man #1 is goat
Paved the way for rest of the marvel universe and at this point that all I care about film wise and tv/netflix wise
Besides football of course

You guys naming top 5 movies now?

Gotta break them into genres..way too many...

80s flick...

In no order:

BTTF

Karate Kid

Batman

Rocky IV

Star Wars

I can keep that list going!

Ghostbusters

Caddyshack

Ferris Bueller

Indiana Jones

16 Candles etc....

if anybody needs an oop on a USA today shoot me a pm, I should have a few extras

Back
Top Bottom