NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Yea, i'll just enjoy the view and not concern myself with even trying to purchase. good luck to y'all tho

NEED.  This will be the only time I say I need a shoe on this forum

Repped for not frivolously using the word need like so commonly done on this site :smh:

i feel like I don't really care about these as much until i hear about more about what the release will be like

Yea for me that dictates everything. If its anything less than organized I don't care how nice the kicks are. Im out. I remember the days when this wasn't the cool thing to do...*Sigh* :smh:  

This.

I refuse to jump through hoops to give a company my money and as much as I want these, that doesn't change.

If I have the funds at release and they make it a straight forward process, I'll take my shot. If not, I'll just lurk and enjoy the pictures. Resale isn't happening either.

Last edited:
i can only assume that it's gonna be vastly worse than last time considering people now see how profitable it is to buy these and flip em. expect them to sell prob at 50% more than last time and resell for 5+x as much

its gon be UGLY

i can only assume that it's gonna be vastly worse than last time considering people now see how profitable it is to buy these and flip em. expect them to sell prob at 50% more than last time and resell for 5+x as much

its gon be UGLY

Resell in the beginning was NOT what many of you think it was or is. After I won my pair on day 1, I watched all 10 days worth of auctions and eBay in the aftermath. What became apparent was this...there really was NO resale on these, no place to be profitable. If you wanted a pair...you simply BID. You had the money to spend? You had 1500 times to try your luck. Why would anyone, at the time of release pay 7k for a shoe they could have won a few days prior for 5k? Now there were overseas people who bought some as this was a US only auction and maybe a few buyers but it was by no means a slam dunk sale. The only reason any of the pairs currently for sale are in that 7-8k and up range is most likely because people wanna get back what they put in.

I expect the same thing for whatever this release ends up being. Especially if it is an auction type thing. You want a pair? You have the cash? They're yours. This will not be your run of the mill reseller practice I can guarantee you that.

Last edited:
I was actually serious. I just read they are auctioning them off though so I guess there is no retail price.

I was actually serious. I just read they are auctioning them off though so I guess there is no retail price.

I'm not sure where you read this but as of now there is no concrete info on distribution, availability, or pricing. Pure speculation at this point.

So you're basically saying that you'll only buy shoes if they're exclusive?
csctj-meme-generator-hypebeasts-we-know-aboutchea-don-t-buy-shoes-unless-they-popula-289d4a.jpg
yes indeed lol

its gon be UGLY

Who flipped this shoe? Most pairs were auctioned off with some auctions reaching 40k+. A few places had pairs you could outright buy for the 6k which was the starting price of the auctions. To this day I still see them for that price.

Who flipped this shoe? Most pairs were auctioned off with some auctions reaching 40k+. A few places had pairs you could outright buy for the 6k which was the starting price of the auctions. To this day I still see them for that price.

QFT...there was no flipping. If you could afford...you won an auction or purchased at a boutique that won an auction. But there was no cop for 6k sell for 8k...the guy who could afford 8k just placed his bid in another auction. Real simple.

As dc30 dc30 said, the auction eliminates any resell, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't thinking. Smart move by Nike since it maximized the amount raised for charity. Honestly wish they would do auctions for DBs too so that they'd maximize the money raised for the hospital instead of letting resellers capture that.

Last edited:
we had a member here that tracked auction prices back in 11, the lowest they got was around 3500 around the middle of the auction period. the first pairs sold for a ton but then it dropped off fast and only went back up some at the end. if a reseller bought around the 4k price point it was an easy 1-2k flip for them if you sold internationally in the months following the initial auctions. mags have been for sale on ebay constantly since. only the highly priced ones are left.

my only hope for these is for a wider release of a non electronic version, or barring that, more accurately made chinese fakes.

uh not really, it's called MAG because it's short for Magnetic Anti Gravity
As dc30 dc30 said, the auction eliminates any resell, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't thinking. Smart move by Nike since it maximized the amount raised for charity. Honestly wish they would do auctions for DBs too so that they'd maximize the money raised for the hospital instead of letting resellers capture that.

He's refering to dropping the "air" from Nike Air MAG and calling them Air MAG. He isn't referring to the reasoning for using "MAG."

I'm already starting to save just in case I have to pay resell. These will be had :evil:

I think the 2015 mags should be not be auctioned off they should make the og cw limited and sell a different cw as a gr. The 2011 should have nothing to do with these really because they are a movie prop. Tink himself said that they are a movie prop and are not meant to be worn

Last edited:
I'm not even going to flex like I plan on copping, [1% Chance of copping +  Team Manual]

I just wanted to post and see what's up in the thread

Last edited:

yes i know its from 11 but still neat nonetheless especially tinkers response.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom