NIKE AIR MAG 2015

who ever bidded a few years ago helped nike dictate the retail MSRP for these..

these aint going under a buck... When JB/Nike are releasing packs for MSRP 500. 

Good Riddance 

All the hate towards resellers... how about u go talk **** about Duane Reade and your local supermarkets???

you sound salty as **** 

who ever bidded a few years ago helped nike dictate the retail MSRP for these..

these aint going under a buck... When JB/Nike are releasing packs for MSRP 500. 

Good Riddance 

All the hate towards resellers... how about u go talk **** about Duane Reade and your local supermarkets???

you sound salty as **** 
A supermarket would be equal to HOH - horrible analogy.

Reseller would be equal to some dude who goes and buys all the fresh bread, and tries selling it in the parking lot at a mark up.  Resellers ruined the game, fake wannabe hustlers.

I wont be salty come "october" because i really dont care if i score or not. Tinker wouldnt come out of no where saying they are releasing them...only to auction them to ball players and celebs.

you sound salty as **** 

WHAT?!?!? LOL. I swear some of yall just type to see words on your screen.

Dudes was struggling to cop the infrared 6s and the legend blues but think they bout to cop these 
laugh.gif

waiting on all the retro+ Colorways nikes most likely gonna drop for these...[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I dont even like the third movie still tryna cop. On the off chance I do cop I will rub it in the "I deserve it more because I am older" clowns faces

So basically for this release "I'm actually a fan of the trilogy" is gonna be the equivalent of "I actually watched MJ ball in these, so I deserve them more" in the Jordan threads :lol:

Pretty much just boils down to "I deserve it more because I am older"

Dudes was struggling to cop the infrared 6s and the legend blues but think they bout to cop these :lol:

:rofl:

I really hope people realize that these WILL NOT BE IN STORES. If you think that my friend I got a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you. 500? 700? And power laces? Expect these to be auctioned off like the last 1s unless Nike pulls a fast 1 and sells them at Nikestores only and NDC.

If Nike's gonna do the **** they've done to the AJ 1, I would stay away from these. 

id think they would respect the 1500 pairs that are out there to receive some sort of reservation or code to unlock, maybe these guys deserve specialized treatment separate from the non 2011 public because they could afford to donate that much.

i see these as tlo and obviously celebs might get some for exposure so hype builds up. Its smart for nike if they decide to auction again cuz there will be ALOT of hyped bids, what was the average 3500 price easily now can go double maybe triple, all again for a wonderful research cause.

it'd make sense if 2015 pairs were made, tlo or random tlo, and if they are msrp yea maybe $4-5-699. maybe it could be some sort of online raffle entry like the ro's for kanyes cd, otherwise it could be auction style around maybe 9/15-10/15

id think they would respect the 1500 pairs that are out there to receive some sort of reservation or code to unlock, maybe these guys deserve specialized treatment separate from the non 2011 public because they could afford to donate that much.

i see these as tlo and obviously celebs might get some for exposure so hype builds up. Its smart for nike if they decide to auction again cuz there will be ALOT of hyped bids, what was the average 3500 price easily now can go double maybe triple, all again for a wonderful research cause.

it'd make sense if 2015 pairs were made, tlo or random tlo, and if they are msrp yea maybe $4-5-699. maybe it could be some sort of online raffle entry like the ro's for kanyes cd, otherwise it could be auction style around maybe 9/15-10/15

Did anyone actually win through Yeezus?

Did anyone actually win through Yeezus?

"supposedly" :lol: they had some list of like 50 winners and their names were displayed on site or something like that.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/16/nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-winners-announced/

Back
Top Bottom