NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The best case situation is that Nike sets up pop up shops in every state. They announce the shoe and everyone that makes it to the pop up shop within like 24 hours gets a special code to a website. They then randomly release the shoe on that website. So let's say 100,000k people get a code to that website. About 10k of them are ready when the shoes are released. They produce 2.015 shoes. You then have about a 20% chance to purchase the shoe at $2.015. Only 20% of the people are able to pay though. So basically everyone that can cough up the cash gets some. Win Win for everyone. Nobody gets shot for shoes. People with the money get their shoes.

The best case situation is that Nike sets up pop up shops in every state. They announce the shoe and everyone that makes it to the pop up shop within like 24 hours gets a special code to a website. They then randomly release the shoe on that website. So let's say 100,000k people get a code to that website. About 10k of them are ready when the shoes are released. They produce 2.015 shoes. You then have about a 20% chance to purchase the shoe at $2.015. Only 20% of the people are able to pay though. So basically everyone that can cough up the cash gets some. Win Win for everyone. Nobody gets shot for shoes. People with the money get their shoes.
How the hell is paying $2,015 retail considered best case situation?
mean.gif

Man you would just love for Nike to beat you over the head and take your money.

How the hell is paying $2,015 retail considered best case situation? :smh:

Man you would just love for Nike to beat you over the head and take your money.

Would you rather pay $2,015 towards Parkinson's research or $10,000 to some dude that dropped out of high school and lives in his momma's basement.

:D

I don't know how another cw is referred as to a retro + CW when these shoes never really officially released. The 2011 join's where a movie prop that's one of the reasons they where auctioned off. Now that nike is officially releasing these they should make the gray ones limited and the a couple of other cw 's gr's. And if anyone thinks that the mags a retro shoe then shouldn't this thread belong in the nike retro section of NT?

Last edited:
I would love to see these drop and people actually wear them rather than wear them once then case them up. They truly are a creative sneaker. 

Could you imagine powerlacing actually incorporated into other nike models?! Oh lawd!

what was the retail for these in the movie? that's what the price needs to be. these were just chilling on the shelf right? they need to make it that type of release. kill all the hype and make it like it was really 2015 and that was just a normal model.

what was the retail for these in the movie? that's what the price needs to be. these were just chilling on the shelf right? they need to make it that type of release. kill all the hype and make it like it was really 2015 and that was just a normal model.
There was no mention of the shoe's price/availability in the movie. All they showed is the shoes and the technology.

I assume everyone should expect some type of trickery from Nike between 9/8/2015 - 10/21/2015.

Some ideas could be a random tweet release.

An auction.

They could have a link for them on NDC early with one of those countdown to release like they sometimes do.

Or maybe a normal release posted to release calender then when it hits 9/8 they pull a WTL/WTKD and switch the date on us to 10/21.

They might even hide them inside a random restock link.

Or they could release on NDC on 9/8 and a huge mass release on 10/21.

I believe they will come in GS sizes as well.

I do not think they will be limited, but the price will be from 300- 600 not much more.

Nike is probably aware that along with sneakerheads, there are many normal movie enthusiast who would like them as well so there is hope of a general release, so normal people do not get mad of a missed pair.

These are all ideas.

I assume everyone should expect some type of trickery from Nike between 9/8/2015 - 10/21/2015.

Some ideas could be a random tweet release.
An auction.
They could have a link for them on NDC early with one of those countdown to release like they sometimes do.
Or maybe a normal release posted to release calender then when it hits 9/8 they pull a WTL/WTKD and switch the date on us to 10/21.
They might even hide them inside a random restock link.
Or they could release on NDC on 9/8 and a huge mass release on 10/21.

I believe they will come in GS sizes as well.
I do not think they will be limited, but the price will be from 300- 600 not much more.

Nike is probably aware that along with sneakerheads, there are many normal movie enthusiast who would like them as well so there is hope of a general release, so normal people do not get mad of a missed pair.

These are all ideas.

Nike doesn't care if people get mad

Nike doesn't care if people get mad

This is what I been saying!!!!

Nike is in a business...to make money. The 2011 release was all on Nike's dime. All proceeds were donated to the MJF Foundation. Great PR for them...but don't think for a second that Nike's accountants were filing all the proper paperwork for that tax deduction in the millions...just saying.

they aint gonna auction them off they already did that before..why keep auctioning off the same shoe..lets just wait for the 3rd release...ohh nvm another auction..this is a wider release and very expensive retail tag

^how so? this release is going to turn everyone into sneakerheads because of how popular the movie is.. regardless of the price, the release day will be a whirlwind.

^how so? this release is going to turn everyone into sneakerheads because of how popular the movie is.. regardless of the price, the release day will be a whirlwind.
A higher retail price should get rid of the lower end resellers. That will make it a competition for the big boys.

which will be bigger mags or yeezi. assume that quantity will be the same

who draws more hype

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom