NIKE AIR MAG 2015

^^ :rofl:

@Dc30 yes, all still purty cool! Looks like a fun time/event. Hopefully you can post his pics for us all to see.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but the Nike Air Mags are most likely not getting a re-release. A product release of that magnitude would have been overly promoted months in advance—if it were a GR release that is. However, I am sure Nike will release a BTTF inspired shoe on Oct 21, just not the Mags.

As for auto-lacing sneakers, the technology is certainly available—and has been for a while—but the issue that comes into play: durability. One has to keep in mind that sneakers take tons of abuse and an auto-lacing mechanism would certainly gets damaged quickly if it was worn regularly. This issue of reliability would be Nike's or any manufacturer's main concern with releasing such a product.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but the Nike Air Mags are most likely not getting a re-release. A product release of that magnitude would have been overly promoted months in advance—if it were a GR release that is. However, I am sure Nike will release a BTTF inspired shoe on Oct 21, just not the Mags.

As for auto-lacing sneakers, the technology is certainly available—and has been for a while—but the issue that comes into play: durability. One has to keep in mind that sneakers take tons of abuse and an auto-lacing mechanism would certainly gets damaged quickly if it was worn regularly. This issue of reliability would be Nike's or any manufacturer's main concern with releasing such a product.

Well air mags don't exist in any sense so no it'd be weird if they got a re-release before a release

Billy-D_Approves.gif

bballermarkie bballermarkie
:rofl:

Last edited:
Wonder if those props are official or replicas

My guess is a little of both. Nobody made "official" props (Factory X, Sideshow, etc..) so the only official would be screen used or something like that. Oh other than that Flux Capacitor, that's Diamond Select. And he's part of the RPF as am I, so I'm sure there are a lot of super accurate replicas in there.

Yeah when I said official I meant stuff that was actually used in the making of the movie.
I'm a big fan of the RPF. There's some really talented ppl on there.

Yeah when I said official I meant stuff that was actually used in the making of the movie.
I'm a big fan of the RPF. There's some really talented ppl on there.

Are you on it? I used to be part of a group called Hangar 18, which Jedi was like "oh I heard of you guys" I was like awwww snap!

People have been fairly confident they aren't coming out because there's NO evidence to suggest it.

It's all reading between the lines, theories, and saying "it makes sense!" because you want it to happen. Surprises are always possible and would be welcomed... But there are no real signs pointing to it.

People have been fairly confident they aren't coming out because there's NO evidence to suggest it.

It's all reading between the lines, theories, and saying "it makes sense!" because you want it to happen. Surprises are always possible and would be welcomed... But there are no real signs pointing to it.

Another one actually paying attention to the facts. Welcome sir...I've been asked to tone it down lol

some hasn't been reading the thread :lol:

I hope I get them too :nerd:

Half MAG related...the Universal costume joints are in this ad. But this video IS confirmed and will be happening...

Back
Top Bottom