Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

I ordered from FNL the other day for $85 and my pair comes Friday...

i went to a FNL an hour away and they had them, so I bought them on the spot and I am just going to return my FNL.com pair using my in-store receipt when they arrive...

Love the way these fit...Much less bulky than the traditional AM90...I went with the same size as my 2010 Infrareds and they feel a little looser but aren't too big...

Just got my livestrongs, satisfied with half a size up. Will do the same with the infrareds. Might have to go in and see how it fits in my true size tho.

what kind of release is this expected to be? Line up early like jordans or just go in and cop whenever? Also I'm in Baltimore Co. what stores are expected to get this b/c my local finish line didn't know and they don't have the livestrong am 90s in store.

by the way I went up a 1/2 size on my volt am 90s so I may do the same if I can get these.

Quick question..

Are the Live Strong pairs on FNL.com different than what they have pictured? I've seen Live Strong on the tongue in most of the pictures and that is the one I want. Does it come with that special box as well?

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Just got my livestrongs in today. They are clean! They come in a black yellow box with a extra set of yellow.laces. they do say livestrong on the tounge

Man that pic of the livestrongs is nice, might get a pair with a FNL coupon and $20.00 reward.

I ordered from FNL the other day for $85 and my pair comes Friday...
i went to a FNL an hour away and they had them, so I bought them on the spot and I am just going to return my FNL.com pair using my in-store receipt when they arrive...
Love the way these fit...Much less bulky than the traditional AM90...I went with the same size as my 2010 Infrareds and they feel a little looser but aren't too big...
Wow...here I was thinking that Speed Turfs were the only shoes left for me to cop this month.  So much for that.
laugh.gif

Looks like it's time to go on another AM binge, been a while.  Definitely need the Infra's, Livestrongs, and AM1's.

Man that pic of the livestrongs is nice, might get a pair with a FNL coupon and $20.00 reward.

I tried this and it got rejected online, via phone and in person.

Quick question..
Are the Live Strong pairs on FNL.com different than what they have pictured? I've seen Live Strong on the tongue in most of the pictures and that is the one I want. Does it come with that special box as well?
Sorry if this has already been answered.

here's your answer to both your ?s

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7130/7754856002_4006baf6c8_z.jpg

[img]https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS83MTU2ZmYwNGUyZjAxMWUxOTJhMDIyMDAwYTFkMDExNF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=XAYvg_1j8c3eY_9sz5-aMRXwiITCyJh8XZouGlyKJgs

How available do you think the Infrareds will be?

My only shot is NDC since I live in a smaller city and I'm getting a little worried based on how the 1s sold so quickly on there.

Looking for a pair to buy now but everyone wants $200+ :smh:

Might need someone to help come release day if you guys are willing..

Yellow and White laces both look good on the Livestrong.

Can someone post pics with Black laces on the Livestrong?

Back
Top Bottom