Nike Air Pippen 6 Coming Soon

Rarely do i go back on my word of bashing a shoe but those red ones i kinda like
laugh.gif
80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

I might mess with that colorway looks kinda nice I actually prefer the white upper gives it a diff look from most of the cloak/eggplant cws nike has done

Thats actually a cool colorway to commemorate the moment hugh hollins screwed the bulls lol

Thats actually a cool colorway to commemorate the moment hugh hollins screwed the bulls lol
I figured it was for this

nerd.gif
 matter of fact I might have called this one earlier as an ultimate nike troll
laugh.gif

nope I called the payton comment, whoa how could I have missed this one
mean.gif

Last edited:
I hit the seller for sole pics this is what he sent back

I don't know how to blow it up but it says nyc, I was hoping for like a dunking pippen
laugh.gif

update he sent me a pic of the other insole.....

that nike troll is strong, this is obviously in response to this

Last edited:
Those red ones kind of have an old-school maestro feel to them. I might have to get a pair if I can score a discount.

Heard of seller but never bought anything. If you're worried because he got the lowest price on there then don't, over 6000+ feedback.

Copped a pair of denims for $100 shipped off eBay.Anyone ever purchase from atljerseys31?
there fleece, we have to get rid of the denim name bcuz if you think they're gonna be denim it's not, not even close, i only say this so that you don't have those expectations like i did
tired.gif
 great price as well i wish i'd wait bcuz prices are dropping on these things like crazy

Na I don't think there denim.Seems to be the official name given to the shoe although there made of a fleece material.Get your point though.

Na I don't think there denim.Seems to be the official name given to the shoe although there made of a fleece material.Get your point though.
yeah i had to return my rockets denim hat and get a regular one once i saw the shoes in hand and felt it
tired.gif
 don't get me wrong they still fire though

Pisses me off that they make these "new" models with NO cushioning in the forefoot!

Pippen 6

Penny 5

1/2 Cent

Zoom Glove retro

WTF Nike???

I hit the seller for sole pics this is what he sent back
View media item 1465247
I don't know how to blow it up but it says nyc, I was hoping for like a dunking pippen :lol:  

update he sent me a pic of the other insole.....
View media item 1465283
that nike troll is strong, this is obviously in response to this
View media item 1465288

I called this a few post back. Most disrespectful dunk in the history of the NBA. Pushed him, starred him down and stood over him. Then gave Mars some all in stride. Legendary stuff.

Back
Top Bottom