Nike Air VaporMax

Cargo Khaki pair dropping at my local foot stores tomorrow.

Will try to get some shots in hand for all y'all
What stores are you talking about? And what is the style code for the ones dropping?

Style Code: 849558-300 - Cargo Khaki/Black-Medium Olive-Dark Grey

Style Code: 899473-004 - Midnight Fog/Cargo Khaki-Desert Moss

The first one.

Ain't no footstore dropping a NikeLab colourway (which is the 2nd one) sadly :frown:
It's kind of messed up these CWs are this close in description. Bait Seattle had them yesterday, the NikeLab ones, but sold out fast as they had very limited stock. baitme sold out fast too. People now saying these will drop in larger quantity on the 29th. We'll see.

It would be neat to be able to get my hands on the Khakis with the yellow accent (899473-004), just not sure how quick these will sell (out)

I don't think these Black/Anthracites are going to be very hard to get if you try tomorrow morning.  One mall near me has 3 stores physically in the mall, and another 2 just across the street that will all be releasing them at 10am.   

EDIT:  I wouldn't depend on SNKRS though.  Seems like they've been pump faking like Roethlisberger ever since Air Max day/month.

Last edited:
even if you strike out, "resellers" have these for around $225 on stockx/goat. checked out with 1 but was able to cart at least 12 pairs of 8.5 on baitme. Seems plentiful? I don't know

Last edited:
Any idea how limited the Khaki ones are going to be. It's probably the first CW I kinda like in these, but not paying double on stockx. Retail or bust on these.

Ugh wondering if these will hit NDC so I can use my code
Sadly, I don't think it will.

Also, Nike is being cheap as hell and some launch products are excludes. Codes can't be used.

It's weird how they pick, you can't on like KD X 'Still KD', Chutney 13 low but you can on the 13/14 DMP. 

Back
Top Bottom