Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Now that the release came and went.....

What happened to all those pairs just sitting in Barney's stockrooms and all that other bogus 'insider' info [false speculation]?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
The Footlocker tweet in December remains the biggest mystery of all.

I thought this point of this forum or niketalk in general is to share knowledge on a common interest and  build relationships between collectors old and newSome need to get off their high horse and  help first and  stop judging.  No one had solicited sells of the shoes directly only asking for help or advice on safe ways to sell. Just because you know it doesn't mean it's common sense.
That's the dumbest comparison on the logA Ferrari is a vehicle with keyless entry now a days and gps tracking that can be tracked if stolen. Not to mention the car is priced at over an average of 150k and only loses value if resold. Lastly there is a little thing called car insurance that protect people from theft. So even if you are a victim of theft, you will be reimbursed or given a new car.

Stay in school kid or if your out run back.
Doing a great job at not judging. Practice what you preach, man. The point of the Yeezy thread is Yeezy info. If people really want to share safe selling practices, I'm all for it, but put it in a general thread or something. 

You made the comparison. I understood what you were trying to say just work on articulating it better for the masses or else your point will be lost in translation while looking like an a**. Just because someone is aware of all the unwanted attention wearing these will bring dosent make them a coward. It makes them aware clown. That tough guy stuff gets you no where. These things are selling for a down payment on a small home. You are completely foolish just to keep them to wear them just for the next man to smile at you and say ohhh those the yeezys huh?? Once the hype runs out and people stop caring you will be back in same place you are, either living with your mom or renting from someone like me.

Doing a great job at not judging. Practice what you preach, man. The point of the Yeezy thread is Yeezy info. If people really want to share safe selling practices, I'm all for it, but put it in a general thread or something. 
Dude made a comparison of buying an 150k vehicle to the yeezys. That was a stupid comparison, and you are just as dumb if you think that is about accurate. But wait you're just pointing out that I passed judgement on prior to making that comment. Your're right boss shouldn't have called him out and passed judgement on his education. Still a stupid comparison, but thanks gabe

Getting both the Tiffs & these shoes in the same weekend! Best feeling ever ! Having money in the bank to afford these ! Feels even better in the end Nike is the winner .... #blessed

Getting both the Tiffs & these shoes in the same weekend! Best feeling ever ! Having money in the bank to afford these ! Feels even better in the end Nike is the winner .... #blessed

I got Tiffs but not these. Overall, not a bad consolation prize if i had to say so.

Dude made a comparison of buying an 150k vehicle to the yeezys. That was a stupid comparison, and you are just as dumb if you think that is about accurate. But wait you're just pointing out that I passed judgement on prior to making that comment. Your're right boss shouldn't have called him out and passed judgement on his education. Still a stupid comparison, but thanks gabe
Are you really so stuck on the car I randomly chose for the comparison that you can't just see the point I made? The dude said he had to sell them because of safety reasons, I said if they made him feel unsafe, he wouldn't buy in the first place them unless he was going to sell them right off the bat, so don't beat around the bush and just say he bought them to sell. That's it. Suddenly I got you chasing me with the damn carfax.com reports calling me out on my intelligence, lol. Whatev. 

Side note, looking forward to on feet pics. Might need Aftermath thread. 

Thread is a perfect example of a bunch of dudes that have never had anything "nice" or desired by others in their life.

You got a pair of kicks, wear em or sell them but some of you are really acting like you hit the powerball for 20 Million.

Thread is a perfect example of a bunch of dudes that have never had anything "nice" or desired by others in their life.
You got a pair of kicks, wear em or sell them but some of you are really acting like you hit the powerball for 20 Million.

So what, let em live.

Don't be that guy.

For some of these kids, it is like hitting the powerball.

I've spent hours looking into blogs and just trying to findout when these will release, reached out to multiple guys I know with Nike connects, noone came through. I feel like I wouldve easily got these if I atleast knew the day because I've had great luck lately on releases, got multiples of each prelude, and multiple Bred 1's and really every other release. All without a bot, and the one Sunday i sleep in, these release, truly sucks, I was mad at myself because i woke up twice before they released and just went back to sleep. Very bad luck on one shoe ive been looking for

yep i feel the same way.. still shocked that i was able to cop a pair of yeezys.. the dunks didnt give me too much trouble just had to wait forever to checkout..

Last edited:
Although I didn't come up and I'm stuck with a pair 1 size too small, I'm still happy with the way things turned out. This was the fairest way possible. Nike did right by us- for once!

So what, let em live.

Don't be that guy.
I might be that guy, not even trying to rain on anyones parade.  Be happy, just understand that nothing life altering just occurred.

I'm beyond happy for BigJ and a couple other dudes, some of the new accounts though....all the walk me through how to sell my yeezys posts.

Last edited:
Been a lurker for quite some time and finally decided to register after I lucked out and got a pair of the Red Octobers.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom