Nike Basketball Signature 2015

He's just a average point guard. Me not going nuts over his play isn't because he's not a pure PG. His scoring, FG and 3pt percentage are all down. His assist have actually gone up to 6.3. Rubio is comparable in terms of flash but as a passer. I can see Rubio averaging 15 assist per game on a MIA or LAC. Rubio is that good a passer and has flash for days.

He's just a average point guard. Me not going nuts over his play isn't because he's not a pure PG. His scoring, FG and 3pt percentage are all down. His assist have actually gone up to 6.3. Rubio is comparable in terms of flash but as a passer. I can see Rubio averaging 15 assist per game on a MIA or LAC. Rubio is that good a passer and has flash for days.

Post this in the NBA thread. So those dudes can rip apart this nonsense. I'm not gonna waste my time.

You even admit you haven't seen the guy play a lot too, :smh:.

His numbers are down a lil this year and you slander the man like this.

Go watch more basketball.

I don't watch the Cavs play every night. That doesn't mean I haven't seen him play. Funny how you avoided where he ranks at his position question. Middle of the L. Your hyped off the ASG. Lol. All I said was Rubio is a flashy and better passer. That's not up for debate. How is that slander?

Last edited:
If you think Irving is better than wall, you don't know basketball. You just know that Irving is uncle drew and that he's amazing at dribbling. I was going to write out all the reasons I think this, but I found this article which explains everything much better than I ever could have.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1970039-john-wall-or-kyrie-irving-who-ya-got

I don't think we can compare Damian lillard right now because he's got a much better supporting cast. All 3 of these guys are amazing players, but to say that kyrie is better than Wall is just a really good way to prove you know nothing about basketball.

I agree 100%. I'd be the first to tell you I'm biased though because the Wizards are my team and Wall my favorite player.

Last edited:
ill have a screen shot of the Nike Basketball email shortly.

Its been a week OP, where's it at?....

I'm joking :tongue: ....but no, really....lets see it....

Any other tidbits you can share would be appreciated as well :D

Last edited:
I don't watch the Cavs play every night. That doesn't mean I haven't seen him play. Funny how you avoided where he ranks at his position question. Middle of the L. Your hyped off the ASG. Lol. All I said was Rubio is a flashy and better passer. That's not up for debate. How is that slander?

Your problem is that you trying to argue that the only metric a point guard should be judged by is his passing. And I'm saying that is nonsense. If so Iverson was middle of the pack for the first couple years of his career too.

Since you love Wall so much, lets see what he has to say on the subject....... “Everybody wants to know who is the best young point guard and who’s the best guy in the Eastern Conference. We both do things great for our team. He’s probably a better offensive guy, skill-wise, and can basically take over games with his skills. I’m more of a point guard that likes to get his teammates involved and am blessed with the talents and abilities to get hot and able to score the ball. Guys look at every time we play as a marquee matchup, so everybody is going to be tuned in for the next couple of years.”

He is a shoot first PG, that plays on a bad team. His team needs him to score to even have a chance in games. But a tad inconsistent at times but homie can take over any game with his scoring. For a middle of the pack PG he sure did cook Russy and Thabo last night. Dude averaged 7 assist in high school and 4 in college. He has always been a score first player. Just like Iverson, and just like Tony Parker who has never averaged over 7 assist in his career.

Hell look at Steph Curry's first 3 years in the league compared to Kyrie. Like I said do some research

And miss me with that All-Star game got me hyped nonsense. People been up on Kyrie for 6 years plus. And lets not forget

-He is a 2x All-Star
-All Star MVP
-Rookie game MVP
-3pt contest winner
-First team All Rookie and near consensus ROY
-He is only 21

Only CP3, Russy and Curry I would put ahead of Kyrie right now. Rondo and Parker close but aging and injuries hurt them. D.Rose is done for, he will never be the same.

Your giving him credit for awards that at the end of the day mean nothing. Does winning mean anything to you? He's so good but can't elevate his team at all. Come on dude. Saying he's the 4th best PG in the NBA is SLANDER. You obviously are the one that doesn't watch basketball. Dragic plays in the WEST and has a bunch of average players around him like Irving but you think Kyrie is better? HA HA HA get outta here. How could he possibly be the forth best PG in all the NBA but can't sniff the playoffs this year in the East? Just stop. Tony Parker is close with 3 rings? 3 RINGS! TP is just sitting out because he played in the FINALS last year and goes to the playoff every year. He also won a title with France in the summer. Rest. You knock Parker because of injury but put Russ ahead who's missed most the season. Smh

Last edited:
Your giving him credit for awards that at the end of the day mean nothing. Does winning mean anything to you? He's so good but can't elevate his team at all. Come on dude. Saying he's the 4th best PG in the NBA is SLANDER. You obviously are the one that doesn't watch basketball. Dragic plays in the WEST and has a bunch of average players around him like Irving but you think Kyrie is better? HA HA HA get outta here. How could he possibly be the forth best PG in all the NBA but can't sniff the playoffs this year in the East? Just stop. Tony Parker is close with 3 rings? 3 RINGS!

Really ROY means nothing. Being a 2x All-Star means nothing. ohhh Ok. If they mean so lil why couldn't you boy Wall do them? And you talking about PG should be better passers. Tell your boy wall they also should be able to shoot. Because he only recently got that memo

Dragic how is having his first All-Star season at 27. Kyrie has had 2 at 21.

Dragic plays with much better players

Yes because one player can just carry a team full of bums to the playoffs :rolleyes

I gave you a list of best PG right now. Not all time. Parker got his rings because he played on amazing teams too. So don't like he single handledly carried them to those chips.

But you're wrong, I dunno if you picked that up. But yeah, you're wrong......Ok, yeah............wrong:nerd:

-I hope it is a true sig though and not just attaching his name to the shoe.

Last edited:
Let's remember that there is clear distinction between individual and team awards because, although they overlap, they are not the same.

Wall was injured his rookie year. ASG is a fan vote and popularity contest. Lebron carried a team to the finals and had the best record in the L 2 years strait by himself. Cavs were projected to be a playoff team this year and PHX was supposed to be the worst in the league. Kyrie numbers down no playoffs in East. Dragic numbers up 6th in the West. Case closed. Winning ROY and ASG awards mean nothing champ.

Wall was injured his rookie year. ASG is a fan vote and popularity contest. Lebron carried a team to the finals and had the best record in the L 2 years strait by himself. Cavs were projected to be a playoff team this year and PHX was supposed to be the worst in the league. Kyrie numbers down no playoffs in East. Dragic numbers up 6th in the West. Case closed. Winning ROY and ASG awards mean nothing champ.

Wall played more names in his Rookie season than Kyrie did in his.

Kyrie was a reserve last year, not a starter, fans werenot the ones that put him in the game

The entire Cavs tesam been under performing to the a major degree. Bynum, Bennett, Anderson. Even Deng says the team is a mess because Brown has no control over them.

Like I said. You don't know basketball

Last edited:
Kyrie is supposed to be the leader of the team. How does that not reflect on him? Who else came out the year Kyrie did? Wall lost ROY to Blake Griffin. No shame in that. It's been reported Kyrie is part of the problem and just a few weeks ago he was a topic all over ESPN, saying how he's regressed. He's a good player with a high upside but no where near 4th best PG. Saying he's in the 11-20 range in PGs is fair. Saying top 5 is highly overrating him. I agree off potential and popularity he should get his own sneaker. I'm not hating just being realistic. Btw Blake was also in his 2nd season that year and all ready was hip to the NBA. Wall was a true rookie.

Last edited:
Wall had similar numbers to what Kyrie had last night.

Wall did his work against the Raptors..............Kryrie against OKC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I love talking about NBA, but this is no place to do that. Go to S&T forum. I'm just happy that I can see more (potentially) great nike shoes in near future.

Wall did his work against the Raptors..............Kryrie against OKC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wall > Kyrie

And im saying that with no bias at all, Kyrie's Offense is better but not by a great amount and John is legit better at everything else

Wall > Kyrie

And im saying that with no bias at all, Kyrie's Offense is better but not by a great amount and John is legit better at everything else

Brah you know we can see your avy right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, your opinion is your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom