Nike Employee's

haha but deadass though, I still need that GUAP!!! 
I haven't heard "GUAP" in maddddd long! Spoken like a true New Yorker LMFAOOO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I haven't heard "GUAP" in maddddd long! Spoken like a true New Yorker LMFAOOO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
LMAO you already know, man i wanna work asap....they gotta give us that call soon at least 

When I step into rookie training camp for the first time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
does anybody know if the pay is weekly or bi-weekly? it would be a buzz kill to be part time under and biweekly
I honestly could care less but tbh bi weekly isnt bad. Just gotta budget smarter sometimes. Honestly, I just wanna work! [emoji]128557[/emoji]

does anybody know if the pay is weekly or bi-weekly? it would be a buzz kill to be part time under and biweekly
its definetly bi weekly lol, for sure i mean this aint no big time job. Every company or I should say most pay bi-weekly. 
I honestly could care less but tbh bi weekly isnt bad. Just gotta budget smarter sometimes. Honestly, I just wanna work! [emoji]128557[/emoji]
Thats straight facts though, Budgeting is essential especially if you have a part time job, hopefully once offered; my hopes are to work on the weekends and prob like 2 or 3 days on the weekday lol 

its definetly bi weekly lol, for sure i mean this aint no big time job. Every company or I should say most pay bi-weekly. 
Thats straight facts though, Budgeting is essential especially if you have a part time job, hopefully once offered; my hopes are to work on the weekends and prob like 2 or 3 days on the weekday lol 
I just wanna prove I have what it takes to move up in the company! I don't wanna be a sales associate forever. I believe all of us feel the same when I say we are better than our job descriptions whatever it may be.

I just wanna prove I have what it takes to move up in the company! I don't wanna be a sales associate forever. I believe all of us feel the same when I say we are better than our job descriptions whatever it may be.
good point, the dream is definetly to work at NIKE corporate lmao

Anybody have an idea on what a Swoosh account is?! I'm gunna look up some stuff but I just wanna get in depth detail by some of the regular employees who could give insight on **** nah mean?

Anybody have an idea on what a Swoosh account is?! I'm gunna look up some stuff but I just wanna get in depth detail by some of the regular employees who could give insight on **** nah mean?

40% off Nike.com prices.

we got this! [emoji]128526[/emoji] and sidenote this ios10 update is super lit lol
**** yeah, its about time not to mention we still gotta after being confirmed for positions we gotta still wait on the store to fully open and any useful new things they added on the ios 10 update?

I AM EXCITED !!!! But I don't understand.. Do we start working or do RTC? Will they put us in a store until our store is open? Will Erin ever pick up the dam phone?! FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEKS EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z !!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

they have to train us first we can't work if we don't know Nike protocol so i'm pretty sure training camp is first. and Erin just puts her number in the email for decoration i'm certain because i called her a million times and we only spoke once [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's cool tho!
I'm glad she not my recruiter LMFAOOO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

See if you would've opened with that statement I would have no question to ask LOL I get the concern now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao so quick question, did Erin email any of ya today? I just got an email about the soho store and moving forward and that I should get a response in 7-10 days

Lmao so quick question, did Erin email any of ya today? I just got an email about the soho store and moving forward and that I should get a response in 7-10 days
A couple people got an email.. I'm excited for you guys I just wanted to know when we start? LOL ITS KILLING ME

Just got an Email from erin saying they got everything finalized and we are going to hear in the next 7-10 business days !

I got that email too finally ... I hadn't heard from Erin for almost a month before that so it was good to finally hear something lol

Back
Top Bottom