Nike Employee's

Somebody named Neeko or Niko lol idk how to spell it. He told me training camp is gonna be over a period of 10 days Oct6-16 but we only need to be available 4-5 days and it will be 25 paid hours! i'm so ******* excited [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Happy for you and let's go!!!! Hope they call me

Somebody named Neeko or Niko lol idk how to spell it. He told me training camp is gonna be over a period of 10 days Oct6-16 but we only need to be available 4-5 days and it will be 25 paid hours! i'm so ******* excited [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Congrats & see ya there [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just got my offer! i go in October 1st for paperwork [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Congrats ! I was gonna choose the 1st too but I had to put in my 2 weeks at work and I'm still working that day unfortunately

Yes finally!! I got the call back from Erin. October 1st I gotta go to the Nike headquarters and fill out the paper work and RTC is October 6-16

thank you! i'm really excited about RTC [emoji]128557[/emoji] and the fact that we get paid 25 hours for it lol and the pay is ******* great like ugh i can't to be full time lol

Yeah I think I'm gonna love being FT . After putting in some time if there's a spot open for FT , make sure to apply for it

Last edited:
Yeah I think I'm gonna love being FT . After putting in some time if there's a spot open for FT , make sure to apply for it
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NUMBER TO WHOEVER CALLED YOU GUYS CAUSE NOBODY HITTING ME UP ABOUT THE PAPER WORK STUFF!!!!

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NUMBER TO WHOEVER CALLED YOU GUYS CAUSE NOBODY HITTING ME UP ABOUT THE PAPER WORK STUFF!!!!

I only have Erin's number still from her emails . The dude who called me, I don't have anymore because I switched my phone

I only have Erin's number still from her emails . The dude who called me, I don't have anymore because I switched my phone
I am trying to get in touch with this lady but she doesn't pick up the dam phone LOL my boyz just told me she called and to call her back I've called her three times no answer!!!!!!! She's dead annoying Deadass [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got my call today........im so happy October 2nd she said that i believe she said we go in. I was so excited i forgot the time. I believe she said 1 pm but someone please confirm

I got my call today........im so happy October 2nd she said that i believe she said we go in. I was so excited i forgot the time. I believe she said 1 pm but someone please confirm
They won't pick up for me so idk what's going on at the moment!

She also told me the date to open to store was October 13th but got pushed back to November 10th but we will get packages for RTC so we don't have to do all 10 days of training but honestly.. I AM TRYNA DO EVERY DAY JUU HEARDDDDD [emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]

Wait i thought you were the first one to get your offer? But i'm 100% sure you got it [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] i thought they was saving me til last i was having a mental breakdown [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yes I was the first with an offer given to me but the details they couldn't give me at the time! Erin called me because Joe was busy taking care of something else and wanted her to call me on his behalf.. I am just excited to meet everyone! When you see me just call out TrillOGXO !!!!

She also told me the date to open to store was October 13th but got pushed back to November 10th but we will get packages for RTC so we don't have to do all 10 days of training but honestly.. I AM TRYNA DO EVERY DAY JUU HEARDDDDD [emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]
Id figured it was gonna be pushed, i still couldnt get back to my recruiter to return my call lmao... we're getting paid for RTC week right? $10 hrly rate if i  remembered 

Glad we all got those phone calls we were waiting on [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Long enough process and we finally nearing the end [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] We all #TeamNike

Back
Top Bottom