Nike Employee's

yeah she's funny lol i think she puts the phone number in her email to make it look pretty cos i called her a million times and we spoke only once [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lmao oh well, at least she emailed us about calling us back in the next 7-10 days on the position, the things to worry now are RTC and then the wait of the store to open lol

I just got that email too. It's about time, feels like forever. It feels good knowing I haven't got a rejection email. I guess we waiting for next is Rookie Camp and then they wait will finally be over

I got that email too finally ... I hadn't heard from Erin for almost a month before that so it was good to finally hear something lol
oh let's get it Kay!!! Actually excited for you all man but I'm happy for you we've been sticking this war out like some true soldiers [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Lmao oh well, at least she emailed us about calling us back in the next 7-10 days on the position, the things to worry now are RTC and then the wait of the store to open lol
yeah that's true cause we've been waiting forevet!!!!

even tho im glad we getting an update, this wait is ******* KILLING ME... this is probably gonna be the longest id ever waited for a ******* job....i honestly need to start working asap lmfao, but honestly i can see this store even be pushed till November, but lets hope we can all get through RTC and then start working our ***** in October up in soho 

Last edited:
even tho im glad we getting an update, this wait is ******* KILLING ME... this is probably gonna be the longest id ever waited for a ******* job....i honestly need to start working asap lmfao, but honestly i can see this store even be pushed till November, but lets hope we can all get through RTC and then start working our ***** in October up in soho 
lll I pray the same thing my guy but if anything Ima just do this paid internship to make some type of money cause I don't have time for this no income coming in **** ****** tryna get paid!!!!

oh let's get it Kay!!! Actually excited for you all man but I'm happy for you we've been sticking this war out like some true soldiers [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

lol seriously tho ! Almost 2 months is too long but hopefully worth it

yay congrats !!!! what did they say? [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I have to go in for paperwork at the start of October then like mid October is when training starts . I should be getting an email soon with all the exact information

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] im glad they getting to people now! congratulations again!

Thanks ! Good luck .. I'm sure everyone else will be getting that call soon (BTW Erin didn't call , it was someone else)

I have to go in for paperwork at the start of October then like mid October is when training starts . I should be getting an email soon with all the exact information
IM MAD HYPE BUT I WANNA GET THAT CALL !!!! WHO WAS THE PHONE CALL BY?

congrats what did they say? did they mention the opening?

Nah just the same details i think kay said paperwork beginning of oct & rtc sometime in the middle of oct & thanks !! Im sure they'll be contacting the rest of us in the next few days

Last edited:
Nah just the same details i think kay said paperwork beginning of oct & rtc sometime in the middle of oct & thanks !! Im sure they'll be contacting the rest of us in the next few days

Lit! Welcome to the team [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom