Nike Employee's

Welcome to the Nike team guys! you guys will love it. This level of excitement you have now keep it up it works wonders.

Currently a Part-Time Over athlete At Camarillo. Would love to go Corporate as well, maybe with Nike Basketball or Jordan Brand.

Again welcome to the Nike Fam.
Thanks yea we are all excited because we all got it which means we will all be seeing eachother which is dope! Looking forward to working FT when I actually work my *** of to get it tho!!!!

It's weird not having to call them and ask anymore questions LOL but who's going in on October 1st @ 8am????

i knew this would happen i apply full time but get part time [emoji]128580[/emoji] but it doesn't matter i'll be ft in no time i do that with every job my managers always fwm [emoji]128514[/emoji]
God willing I'll be working here and somewhere else as well until they give me ft work so we in there fenty!!!

My store wants me to go back but god that is the most boring job I've ever had in my life :lol: congrats to every one joining the Nike team... Bleed that swoosh dry!

me too [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]but i heard it will be like putting shelves and stuff together at first i thought she meant we would do construction i was like woah wait hold up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
lmfao obv not, we are sales associates not construction workers! that being said Im pretty excited, anyone of you guys going on saturday for paperwork? 

First time writing on this forum thing lol, but is anyone scheduled for the 8 am Saturday new hire paperwork orientation for the new soho store opening? If so did you get an email regarding the location and what to bring, wear etc. & who sent the email? I still haven't received the email so I want to give one of the recruiters a call tomorrow.. thankssss

First time writing on this forum thing lol, but is anyone scheduled for the 8 am Saturday new hire paperwork orientation for the new soho store opening? If so did you get an email regarding the location and what to bring, wear etc. & who sent the email? I still haven't received the email so I want to give one of the recruiters a call tomorrow.. thankssss
Nah no email, they're supposed to call you or you can call them and ask them if you got the position and if they already did  they will tell you to go to 111 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011 and to go to the 6th Floor where NIKE is for paperwork. You bring two forms of IDs. In regards what to wear, just dress casual since its not an interview and you're already basically hired. 

Nah no email, they're supposed to call you or you can call them and ask them if you got the position and if they already did  they will tell you to go to 111 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011 and to go to the 6th Floor where NIKE is for paperwork. You bring two forms of IDs. In regards what to wear, just dress casual since its not an interview and you're already basically hired. 
I was already told I was hired by phone on the 16th of September. I set up the date of October 1st for 8am also by phone, but Joe said I will be getting an email in depth of the location of orientation along with other information to bring along for the new hire paperwork but I haven't received it yet so I just wondered if any of you guys got that email for this Saturdays new hire orientation. I'm just going to give him a call or Erin. Thanks for helping me out!

Last edited:
I was already told I was hired by phone on the 16th of September. I set up the date of October 1st for 8am also by phone, but Joe said I will be getting an email in depth of the location of orientation along with other information to bring along for the new hire paperwork but I haven't received it yet so I just wondered if any of you guys got that email for this Saturdays new hire orientation. I'm just going to give him a call or Erin. Thanks for helping me out!
Ah I see, well for the email on paperwork and location I'm pretty sure all of us are gonna get it by today. I dont know anything about an orientation though. Did Joe tell you that there's an orientation along with the paperwork? 

Ah I see, so in regards to email I think we all should be getting it today on location and paperwork information. That being said, I wasnt aware of an orientation?... Did Joe tell you that there was gonna be an orientation along with the paperwork

Yeah I just spoke to him this morning and he said I should be getting an email later on this afternoon with all the information so look out for that email guyssss

Back
Top Bottom