Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Being that it was in-store and online, unless they had separate stock, this was bound to happen. Employees friends and family prolly ate before orders could be allocated and shipped.

Last edited:

lol i gotta hand it to nike

they've found a certain type of customer, and they will take them to the bank EVERY WEEK.
Yes. Shoes were basically dead until the retro came along. The age group that initially bought them were born in the 80's-early 90's. The Retro brings back nostalgia, which people will continuously pay for over and over again. Also, the styles that are being retroed simply are better looking than any currently available really--they were classic for a reason. 

Last edited:
I received the cancellation email as well.  

It probably doesn't mean much but they lost my future business.  How can so many orders get canceled?  I don't want to order from them in the future and then find out that my order was canceled.  Then I'd be stuck paying resale prices.

I will not waste my time nor money buying from Kicksusa.  Thanks for nothing... smh

pass the salt

Last edited:
:lol: I hope y'all are serious about not using kicksusa again.

their servers got hammered so its understandable that orders got cancelled. this isn't a big time website that can handle such a rush.

Page monitors were clutch on the initial release date Kicks USA drop. 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I hope y'all are serious about not using kicksusa again.

their servers got hammered so its understandable that orders got cancelled. this isn't a big time website that can handle such a rush.
Maybe they should've have been promoting the restock so much then.  Soleheaven did the same thing with their Jordan restock and most people couldn't even get onto the site, much less check out.

:lol: I hope y'all are serious about not using kicksusa again.

Maybe they should've have been promoting the restock so much then.  Soleheaven did the same thing with their Jordan restock and most people couldn't even get onto the site, much less check out.

I'm sure they learned a lesson from this release.

I'm sure they learned a lesson from this release.

Honestly I don't see why they wouldn't do the exact same thing. They sold all their product and the same people complaining they won't do business with then in the future probably had never shopped with then before or even heard of them before they got these foams.

I think at the end of the day it's exposure, and if you're mad about the site crashes you must not be buying kicks online too often. If nikes site almost crashes every Saturday off these releases you can't expect much from a retailer of that size.

There's someone right now at kicksusa going

de24M0L.gif

Last edited:
I can't speak for the kicks usa's online site as I never bought anything on there, but they are a Philly based company with plenty of stores in the area. Their restock was both online and in-stores (every single kicks restocked) on Saturday and I'm not too sure how that may have affected the quantity for online inventory but these foams sat on shelves in stores on the weekend here. If anything it was probably Sunday evening to Monday when pairs around the city actually started to taper off and be bought (probably from resellers). Crazy thing is my friend had got one of the employees from the store to stock locate any remaining pairs and he found two pairs still available at one of the stores today.

Last edited:
I can't speak for the kicks usa's online site as I never bought anything on there, but they are a Philly based company with plenty of stores in the area. Their restock was both online and in-stores (every single kicks restocked) on Saturday and I'm not too sure how that may have affected the quantity for online inventory but these foams sat on shelves in stores on the weekend here. If anything it was probably Sunday evening to Monday when pairs around the city actually started to taper off and be bought (probably from resellers). Crazy thing is my friend had got one of the employees from the store to stock locate any remaining pairs and he found two pairs still available at one of the stores today.

I see what you are saying but it's probable that the in store inventory was not sold online but their warehouse inventory was.

I don't think these foams deserve all the nonsense surrounding them, they're ok and they glow that's it.

Back
Top Bottom