Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

"Forfilling" 
roll.gif

never saw cheddaman call out another member before.... must have deserved it :lol:

Plus his rebuttal sounds like something an elementary school kid would write. No offense bro, but that's my first impression when I read your last posts ...

For what it's worth I helped out two members yesterday. One I sent a pp link with shoes in cart. He flaked. Other I sent a link to the shoe page only and he ordered and was happy. So I still hold hope for the community. As cliche as it sounds. If we don't hold on to the good of this forum then we do it a disservice. But it is beneficial to weed out the clutter, or when they reveal themselves. Thank you to the classy members. You keep things tolerable.

if I ever ask for help, i'll take it and pay!

I rarely ask for help though, I try to cop online and I also try do my own legwork if I can locally

all I am gonna say is if I asked someone to get me something and they DID get it for me, I wouldn't be out looking around for pairs locally if I already secured a pair through a NT member, now if I had extra cash? I would buy the local pairs too, but for me to flake out on a pack like that, that's kinda messed up

@domogotsole  repped by the way, well said

Last edited:
Like any other foam.

:lol:

You know these Yeezy hypebeast don't have any other foams. I think I've seen how do these fit and these are my first pair of foams here, more than any other foam. This is why I'm seeing foams with joggers and Ronnie Fieg poses.

TTS

or half size up if you have wide feet

Yeezy fans

Last edited:
laugh.gif

You know these Yeezy hypebeast don't have any other foams. I think I've seen how do these fit and these are my first pair of foams here, more than any other foam. This is why I'm seeing foams with joggers and Ronnie Fieg poses.

TTS

Yeezy fans
laugh.gif
  true

So anyone got shipping confirmation on villa ?yet, I got mine but says error cant track at this time.

Last edited:
:lol:

TTS

Yeezy fans
yup :lol:

laugh.gif

TTS

Yeezy fans

You can't wear Foams with joggers? I'm confused, lol.

I got order confirmation a few minutes after checking out on Ruvilla. Just awaiting shipping!

Back
Top Bottom