Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Holy **** those Cut 2's bend awkwardly without the insole in them :/ That's probably enough for me to skip them fully.
I’m guessing you’ve never played in a shoe with a drop in midsole??

Ide say 9/10 shoes that have drop in midsole do this and it isn’t new, external and internal shanks along with the drop in in the shoe prevents this from happening.

I have a pair of the black cut 2.0 coming in next week!

Ide say 9/10 shoes that have drop in midsole do this and it isn’t new, external and internal shanks along with the drop in in the shoe prevents this from happening.

Where'd you cop?

I have played in the Kobe AD NXT 360's, original GT Cuts and the Kobe 7/8's. Out of these four shoes, Kobe 8 was the only one I didn't end up selling since I didn't like the way they played. Don't know if it was because of the whole unsole/midsole thing, or something else these shoes have in common.

But maybe these GT Cut 2's are a different kind of shoe I end up keeping in my rotation, gonna have to wait and see! 🙏

2's look like hooka shoes lol.

hope they perform the same as or better than the 1s.

looks are aight. end of the day they're bball shoes.

So are the Jumps done? I can't find **** in stock for any of the decent colorways. I'm still wearing 2016 Hypderdunks for my high tops and they're really starting to show their age.

So are the Jumps done? I can't find **** in stock for any of the decent colorways. I'm still wearing 2016 Hypderdunks for my high tops and they're really starting to show their age.
there hasn't been that much release of it. while the shoe is a great performer, I still prefer my 36 for basketball. although I prefer the Jumps over my Cuts better.

Don’t know what size or cw you’re looking for but NDC had a few in almost fsr

What size are you?
Don’t know what size or cw you’re looking for but NDC had a few in almost fsr
11/11.5. What I've been wearing are 2016 Hyperdunks in 11.5, Freak 1s in 11.5, PGVs in 11.5 which I bought after sending back Freak 2s in 11.5 that had serious heel-slipping, and Addias Dame IVs in 11.

Nike has plenty of the purple and greys which are by far my least favorite colorway and the whites in 11 which I like but white for ball shoes is a bad idea. Eastbay, Footlocker, and ****'s have even less. I really like the black and can tolerate the grey and cream enough to buy.

11/11.5. What I've been wearing are 2016 Hyperdunks in 11.5, Freak 1s in 11.5, PGVs in 11.5 which I bought after sending back Freak 2s in 11.5 that had serious heel-slipping, and Addias Dame IVs in 11.

Nike has plenty of the purple and greys which are by far my least favorite colorway and the whites in 11 which I like but white for ball shoes is a bad idea. Eastbay, Footlocker, and ****'s have even less. I really like the black and can tolerate the grey and cream enough to buy.
DSG

Couldn’t resist grabbing these at $80 when I was at the outlets this past weekend - so far I actually like them a lot
9DE146BF-76C3-48D5-B45A-D00F2AD2B884.jpeg

23mj88 23mj88 you ever gonna tell us where you got your cut 2s from looool
A IG follower from the Philippines!! He helped me out at retail for them! They released 2 colourways in Asia so far and they sold out in like .00002 seconds. Unfortunately I feel the 2s will see a lot of the same crap instant sell outs and low stock of the 1s. I hope I’m wrong.

My pair got help up at customs, waiting impatiently right now lol

And one thing I don't understand, why is that extra Zoom unit on the insole? Like is there some advantage to that or what, to me it just seems kinda weird placement for an extra unit.
possibly for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis or avoid having that kind of issue.

It’s a toddler sized hex zoom pod in the heel. I can’t imagine it does much of anything. Seems more likely to be an irritant in case anyone has sensitive feet - kinda like a princess and the pea situation.

It’s a toddler sized hex zoom pod in the heel. I can’t imagine it does much of anything. Seems more likely to be an irritant in case anyone has sensitive feet - kinda like a princess and the pea situation.
That’s what I was thinking lol. Once the react bottoms out it just sticks out there. But who knows, I’m hoping I’m wrong and I’m hoping I can find out 😂

That’s what I was thinking lol. Once the react bottoms out it just sticks out there. But who knows, I’m hoping I’m wrong and I’m hoping I can find out 😂
It does sound ridiculous although it targets that specific part of the heel.never knew that til I started wearing custom orthotics. There is that foot telemetry machine that would show which part of your feet has more impact or weight distribution. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer a larger size zoom but that hex zoom has a use as well, no matter how small it is.

It does sound ridiculous although it targets that specific part of the heel.never knew that til I started wearing custom orthotics. There is that foot telemetry machine that would show which part of your feet has more impact or weight distribution. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer a larger size zoom but that hex zoom has a use as well, no matter how small it is.

With custom orthotics, do you feel cushioning like full length Zoom?

Back
Top Bottom