Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Any word of Nike doing another online release?

A while back, Tiffany Beers and Tinker Hatfield showed up for CES 2017 and had an interview with Engadget. It was mentioned that the shoes were going to release in small runs over time similar to what you guys have seen for the past two Draws.

Somebody a few pages back suggested that Nike will honor your warranty as long as you have a receipt...hm

Since when did Nike honor receipts from places like Goat, StockX, etc, assuming they send receipts?

Im usually team retail, but Im still thinking about trading Yeezys for a pair. I just dont wanna be SOL because I dont have a valid receipt. If any receipt is the case, what about person to person transaction in cash? Or a trade? Nike gonna honor a hand written receipt too, to prove ownership? Ebay, paypal receipts? [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Somebody a few pages back suggested that Nike will honor your warranty as long as you have a receipt...hm

Since when did Nike honor receipts from places like Goat, StockX, etc, assuming they send receipts?

Im usually team retail, but Im still thinking about trading Yeezys for a pair. I just dont wanna be SOL because I dont have a valid receipt. If any receipt is the case, what about person to person transaction in cash? Or a trade? Nike gonna honor a hand written receipt too, to prove ownership? Ebay, paypal receipts? [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Trade which Yeezy?

I haven't gotten as far as to which.  

A few weeks ago, I was going to trade a zebra, but now I'm glad I didn't because the price isn't 1 for 1 for the grey pair that I want.

GOOD!!! I hope its not phylon either
Phylon midsole!
wink.gif
jeez, really?  I'm not a fan of phylon.  yeah it feels good for a while, but the support doesn't last that long and the comfort breaks down.  I thought I noticed those creases on the side of your pair, lol

I was definitely hoping it wasn't phylon. 
eyes.gif

jeez, really?  I'm not a fan of phylon.  yeah it feels good for a while, but the support doesn't last that long and the comfort breaks down.  I thought I noticed those creases on the side of your pair, lol
I was definitely hoping it wasn't phylon. :rolleyes

Haha, well, the good thing about the insole is that it's a really thick Lunarlon-like insole. It has a bit more firmness and responsiveness to it. Perhaps that's also a hint of the soon-to-be-upgraded Lunarlon cushioning.

TTS is already long in the toe, shoe is just really narrow. I wouldnt size up. Doesnt give much width but adds even more dead toe space.

This is the info I've been looking for. I was hoping it wasn't too narrow but
it doesn't appear that way. Unfortunately, I have a wide foot so I'm thinking these will never fit comfortably for me. Too expensive not to wear and sit in a box, oh well...

I was definitely hoping it wasn't phylon. :rolleyes

Right on the money imo

This is the info I've been looking for. I was hoping it wasn't too narrow but
it doesn't appear that way. Unfortunately, I have a wide foot so I'm thinking these will never fit comfortably for me. Too expensive not to wear and sit in a box, oh well...
:lol: I take em out of the box every now and again just to see the lights but my daffy duck feet will never fully enjoy this shoe :frown:

where is the best place to look for trades now days? I have a silver pair of these that aren't my size which I wanna trade for other stuff or at least my size.

I wish canada had a release for this... i really want to own a pair just fr the sake of trying out the tech!

Really debating trading a pair of DS Shattered backboards for a pair of 13 Blacks for retail.. thoughts?

been pretty obsessed and wanting badly since I saw initial pics, but even msrp has been tough for me to justify 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom