Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

The Nike Basketball site has some good clips of the KD II USAs in their "Signature Moves" section, under Kevin Durant.

apparently the KDII china's were EXTREMELY LIMITED. i talked to and inside dude at nike here in shanghai, and he said the whole city only got 28 pairs, and that's real limited compared to other limited quickstrike releases. just fyi for those who thought nike was bs'ing on the quantities released again.

i just wish i got the KD shirt that came with the shoes.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't know what those were at first then I exit and went to the kobe thread and saw the whole usa collection. Are there any china/creamsicle still left?

pimp.gif
Steve Cash wrote:

Originally Posted by gishtar

photo from NIKE Singapore Wisma

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I could agree, but I am in the same boat with the previous posts.  This color scheme doesn't do much for me.  It seems as if its been done already with different shades and similar colors.  Lets move on to the 3s now and possibly a creamsicle Hyperfuse!?!?  Now that would be straight
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
x100

koc-usa-11.jpg

Looks like Nike added patent, changed the tongue/laces to navy, made it red inside the shoe and took out the red in the heel?
smh.gif

Thanks for the sizing info guys....................... i wonder what they did with those USA unis up there, they barely used them.

i just dont think they are doing him justice with this weak design...seems like whoever is designing his kicks is also in charge or steve nashs as well...

If the Chinas are still out there what is retail? I'm thinking about stock locate a pair.

Back
Top Bottom