Nike Kyrie III

Anyone play in these yet?

This, I Just want know what it's like hooping in a shoe with no forefoot cushioning for a long period of time. I'm old and my knees ain't what they use to be. I can tell the traction will be no problem... but I'm used to hooping in shoes with forefoot Zoom.

Don't have Kyrie 3s but I have a pair of the Hardens and have held Kyrie's in hand, Harden's quality is much nicer with Boost and the leather/suede etc. toe cap. If you're buying for play, it depends, Hardens are your best bet for cushion but I'd say Kyrie's are probably a little more consistent with traction

When the 'take-down' shoe is being pushed as the signature, you can bet that every possible 'design element'/gimmick will be thrown on it.
mean.gif
Holding the back of the shoe they were pinching my hand and  I was like these are sharper than I thought 
laugh.gif
. Just a not needed touch on the shoe.

I assume most of you have seen the video of the kid crossing up the girl crossing the street today. Take a look at what hes wearing.

even threw in an ad hastag :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe most sizes gone from SNKRS
Yea these are looking a little better to me now after hating hard on them. It's the Nike marketing that is making them look better than they are and at $120 is relatively cheap. Still eh.

Don't have Kyrie 3s but I have a pair of the Hardens and have held Kyrie's in hand, Harden's quality is much nicer with Boost and the leather/suede etc. toe cap. If you're buying for play, it depends, Hardens are your best bet for cushion but I'd say Kyrie's are probably a little more consistent with traction

Is the harden traction trash? So I've heard?

And how should I size?

I'm saying that's why they moving on ndc

Id still pass 
Oh I was hating. I thought you got em for the swoosh price. These joints fire. Can't name a "recent" Nike bball model other than it's predecessor to even compare. No kobe or lebron shoe comes close. Mad props to adidas for stepping up but they still fall short. People complaining about the shoe being plain. Alot of jordans were plain. But when Nike gets extra people still complain #WOT #MYBad

Last edited:
Just got mine in mail today and these are super comfy and are true to size..the fit is closer to the 2s but feels alot better on foot and not as heavy

Tried on Kyrie 3 and Curry 3 today. I have a wide and flat foot so curry felt much nicer to me than kyrie. I hadn't laced it up all the way and it was still very tight going up half a size.

Back
Top Bottom